Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone else that Shia LaBeouf from 'Disturbia' is a total hottie? He sure has grown up since his Disney Channel days!

Anyone have any ideas of what he's packin'..my guess is around average, cut since he is Jewish, but his name does mean 'thank god for the beef' so he might be bigger than we think! :tongue:

Reactions: yakkios

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're into Shia, you gotta check out A Guide to Recognizing your Saints. It's pretty hot because he and Channing Tatum are going through 3/4 of the movie shirtless and freeballing in sweatpants...no shit. The movie's pretty conveluded, but at least you'll get some interesting shots from it.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From the goofy roles this fellow has played he sure seems very intelligent. And yeah he's hot. I though Holes was great but he has alot more work under his belt then that. Sure to be a great.....

Reactions: Camerino13

vinnyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Beouf.. it sounds danish. danish word for slice of meat. too bad to my taste he not living up to that description.

I would rather say French... a deformation for LeBoeuf which means "TheBeef". "Leboeuf" as a last name quite exists in France. One of our Soccer World Cup champion was Franck Leboeuf.

See ya'
vinnyc