W

wavejock

i dont see the attraction in this guy at all...he needs a shower and a clean up

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

yeah i love the video, he's an incredibly sexy guy, and not afraid to push his art.

367661d1420911654-shia-labeouf-shia-labeouf-dances-in-his

but for all the silly posts salivating over him being huge, he's not filling out those pants to any great extent. I don't even know where he has his balls in there, perhaps they had him taped down to avoid getting a bone during filming? Or maybe to keep it as asexual as possible.

anyway there's 1000 things that matter more than cock size, and i'd take him home average hung & dirty, just the way he is

Last edited:
Reactions: Cm4hjl

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yeah i love the video, he's an incredibly sexy guy, and not afraid to push his art.

367661d1420911654-shia-labeouf-shia-labeouf-dances-in-his

but for all the silly posts salivating over him being huge, he's not filling out those pants to any great extent. I don't even know where he has his balls in there, perhaps they had him taped down to avoid getting a bone during filming? Or maybe to keep it as asexual as possible.

anyway there's 1000 things that matter more than cock size, and i'd take him home average hung & dirty, just the way he is

Agree pretty much entirely with the above. He is average but he is fucking hot. I find the fact he is so contemptous of the concept of celebrity appealing too

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shia is hot in a different sort of way. As for how hung he is, we've all seen it in that Sigur Ros video!