Shia LaBeouf

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes he turns me on, sometimes he looks like John Cusack, like a lot of pictures this year on the red carpet at his openings. I don't like John Cusack. As for his size, well, I always thought you could judge from looking at the package, but fully hard, my boyfriend's hangs straight down and even with foppy pants you can't tell he's big.

hangmanz

1st Like
Media
wishful thinking. those are probably just folds. if there was a hd version we might be able to come to a more firm conclusion.

however, it does hint at the fact that there's probably a penis there.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's got some pretty big feet in the second picture. We can always hope they didn't cut off too much of the beef.

I just saw Disturbia the other day and because his character is under house arrest and wearing an ankle monitor, there are lots of close-ups of his ankles and feet. As I was watching it I thought it would be a great movie for gay/bi guys with a foot fetish. There's even one vaguely erotic--but mainly humorous--foot "masturbation" scene.

Reactions: Brady_E123

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i saw an article about him in a magazine (newsweek, i think.) the first sentence talked about how he chain smokes non-stop.

since smoking is pretty fucking disgusting, in my opinion, i didn't read any further.

blm