Shia LaBeouf

artemes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It resembles him a bit. Could have been taken with a cheap camera phone. But hardly anything to get all crazy over. I don't think its him, and even if it was, we haven't seen any nudes so you CAN'T say that hes naked.

Cut I think Shia is, hes a Hebrew, not a Goy. His parents then again we're hippies, but I think hes Cut, it hard to miss that in America.

Hes is developing into a good looking chap, unlike when he had that weird phase in Even Stevens. In the beginning he was adorable, cause his hair was straight then it turned curly and he went through that odd looking stage. But now hes turning into a cutie.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't know why being cut or not came up I don't see any pics of any meat. All I know is I am anxiously awaiting the next Indiana Jones Movie, Co-staring Shia.
Damn what the hell is this I got it googling Shia Lebouf.

Google Image Result for http://bp2.blogger.com/_-F-zI-L3_GM/R1eEHSCc1FI/AAAAAAAACYk/0zdr7KpMCmE/s400/Shia+Lebouf.bmp

happens the link brings up mega photos but shia photo is half way down the page. Didn't know google had adult pics available.

Yeah I know there fake some badly faked but who cares in here anymore.

Reactions: midnightdropper

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Didn't know google had adult pics available.

It does if the "SafeSearch" feature is off. To change your preferences, go to Google and select "Preferences." Scroll down to "SafeSearch Filtering" and select the option you want.

You can find all sorts of interesting things depending on how creative you are with your search terms.

Hjobber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Shia is Jewish. I saw him interviewed by Leno, and he talked about his bar mitzvah. So, he is definitely cut.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the thread is not about him being cut. And I wouldn't look at Leno as a source for information.