shirt for built guys

BudoTitan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey everybody

So im about to go home and ive made some great changes to my body in the past year. The problem with this is I have no clothes to really look good in anymore. I like some tighter fitting clothes but not sure where to really get good ones. I like polos and have been looking for a compression shirt but not like Underarmour. I was hoping for a thicker material. Any help would be appreciated.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so many styles now say slim cut or athletic cut. you are a handsome guy, I am sure you can't go wrong with the basic fashion styles in the more trendy sections of men's dept.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
so many styles now say slim cut or athletic cut. you are a handsome guy, I am sure you can't go wrong with the basic fashion styles in the more trendy sections of men's dept.

CUBE, I'm sure you are correct. Not all guys enjoy "the hunt" and many just get annoyed with malls. I'm guessing he's looking for suggestions to narrow the search.:cool:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BRIEF,
You are a good guy. The fact you literally found sites and posted them for another person like this is great man. Good suggestions

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look for places that sell "fitted" shirts and they will look better on you, that's what I try to stick with.

BudoTitan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
man you guys are awesome. I was just hoping for a little advice and got tons of feedback. I was having a hardtime even getting some terms to search for.

i would post some body pics but the deployment limits the kind of stuff i can do

jackhandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
not sure what your dimensions are, but i'm 5'9", 47" around the chest, 52" around the shoulders with a 33" waist and 17.5" flexed biceps, so tailored shirts are a must if i don't want to look like i'm wearing a blouse or like i'm 12. if you take care of your body it should show in everything you wear. brooks brothers fitted dress shirts fit me great, are of good quality and reasonably affordable. if you want something more upscale, you can't beat thomas pink slim fit dress shirts are as good as a tailored-made shirt on me. for casual, banana republic's fitted shirt or polo's fitted polo shirts. good luck!

NYHoti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know what you mean about getting shirts that fit nice. Alot of stores don't even carrt "fitted" shirts. I don't know if you would want to do mail order but there is a website that I get some really nice shirts from. It is www.hotbodz.com. The shirts are cut for someone who has worked on their body, a little tighter around the waist and even the arms and a little fuller on the chest. They have everything from t-shirts to polos and button downs.