Shirt for the gym

What kind of shirt do you wear to the gym? I always wear a sleeveless shirt. Wish I could work out shirtless.
I have 3 I have made myself by starting with an old t, cutting of the sleeves, opening up the sides and the neckline, and trimming a little off the bottom.
This summer, I intend to keep reducing one until I am told not to wear it again.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear t-shirts that have “wicking” fabrics, that are snug and stretchy.

For general comfort, they’re far less comfy than 100% cotton, but the snug stretchy fit keeps the fabric out of the way and is easier to move in.

Reactions: Gj816

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear a simple black tank with wicking type fabric. I say anything goes so long as it’s not dirty looking nor dirty. There is a guy at my gym that wears this giant stained t shirt. It’s not like he is poor by any means. Same thing with underwear. Wear boxers or a thong and wear it proud but it can’t be dirty or looking dirty. Carry on

Reactions: Gj816 and aldawg

asianchunkk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
@minimalist75 Wish I could workout shirtless as well. But have you tried working out fully naked? (At home of course haha) I do a few times and it's great that after a good workout I get to have a deserved wanking and cum sesh after all that testosterone pump. You should try it some time. ;)

I sometimes do some exercises at home naked.
Considering buying some basic equipment for the home so I could drop my gym membership and always work out naked

WxFlex

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tank tops are the way to go honestly. They're not too restrictive and you can show off your gains at the same time! :p

Under Armour's "singlet" style running tanks are my favorite, They're tight in the right places while loose in others plus they really help in keeping me cool and dry through my whole workout. Check them out bro!

[photo=small]1338583[/photo]
[photo=small]1338582[/photo]

Or because it would be less expensive in the long run.
Not really. My Medicare Advantage plan includes Silver Sneakers membership which results in free membership in participating gyms.
Would save on driving expenses.

D

deleted1074483

Tank tops are the way to go honestly. They're not too restrictive and you can show off your gains at the same time! :p

Under Armour's "singlet" style running tanks are my favorite, They're tight in the right places while loose in others plus they really help in keeping me cool and dry through my whole workout. Check them out bro!

[photo=small]1338583[/photo]
[photo=small]1338582[/photo]

to be fair I think you'd look pretty hot in anything!!

Reactions: CUBE and aldawg

Champion Vapor t-shirts. I like the feel and fit of the t, and it breathes very well.