Shirt Tucking Question

NYHoti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tuck my dress shirts into my underwear when the shirt isn't a fitted shirt so that it stays tight. With a regular dress shirt, it starts to pull out and gives the look of a "muffin top". I have worked too hard not to have one for a shirt to make it look like I one. I actually learned to do this when I used to work parties.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tuck my dress shirts under my pants but not my underwear. When I am casual I usually don't tuck in my t-shirt at all anymore because the bf says it looks stupid.

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yup, i also tuck my shirt into my briefs, because it is very windy here ind there is an advantage to being a guy, you dont have to freeze to death so you can get laid on a saturday night...

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
...there is an advantage to being a guy, you dont have to freeze to death so you can get laid on a saturday night...

Having enjoyed winter sex in the back seat of many cars during my mis-spent youth, I know the secret of just opening enough of both partner's clothes so you can get the job done without freezing to death.

LucUncut02

Just Browsing
Media
I must be old fashioned. I tuck my undershirts in underwear to leave room for ther regular shirt. It works for me because if leaves everything together... I'm on the verge of losing weight so I still have some work to do!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always wear a t-shirt and tuck it into my drawers but my dress shirt or golf shirt goes outside my underwear but inside my pants. If I'm only wearing a T, like a printed T, I'll wear it out.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Def an age thing....have seen many men my age do it, never see a younger guy do it...

there is a 'business suit guy' at the gym who always does it (he comes before work, hangs up his suit and gets dressed at the gym...

I tuck mainly due the the damn sewn in labels. Thankfully the sewn in labels are less common today. I'm also thankful T-shirt and other casual shirt manufactures have changed from sewn in labels to printing the label onto the fabric. If they do sew in a label, it's down on the lower side of the shirt, not the upper back.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dad taught me to tuck undershirt into my boxer shorts and to tuck the dress shirt into my trousers. The undershit keeps the elastic waistband of the boxers from cutting into the skin. It is much more comfortable.