Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it really frowned upon for guys to run shirtless...?

I just started to run shirtless in the heat a few weeks ago...it felt so damn good and I couldn't believe I haven't done it before... But I do have the occasional people who give me dirty looks... I just block those people out and besides it's a public space and I give people plenty of room so my sweat doesn't get on them...

I always try to give people plenty of space...

You should definitely give it a go and the feeling of the wind on your chest is amazing!! Just don't pay attention to the nay sayers... I don't think there is any rule or law that says guys can't run shirtless...be happy and run happy!

junglefever87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I run shirtless all the time. I get super sweaty so it's more comfortable for me. That said, I do try to pick routes that take me to places where it is more normal to be shirtless. I don't tend to run shirtless through my residential neighbourhood, but as soon as I'm on a running trail, in a park, at the beach, etc. Off the shirt goes.. if only I could run in my undies too ;)

nnjjock24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Running shirtless is great. It’s much cooler and empowering as someone said

Did not get to finish. I love running shirtless as it feels great and is cooler. Feeling the sweat all over your body feels so good as you keep going. I generally avoid residential areas but sometimes I have to and I just hope people enjoy the show.

Glasgow26

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I live in a rather hot and humid climate. Shirtless running is the norm, I do it too. It’s practical, saves on washing and i really don’t mind seeing others or being seen doing so. I’ve seen some really fit bodies - it’s motivational. Also seen some less fit, who are really trying hard and prob need that breeze so good on them. People need to wind in their necks if they don’t like it.

justjoe2

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is pretty common for guys here but we are more rural than urban. Shirtless guys, fit, average build, or otherwise are pretty common place on personal property.

There are women who run here who don't have model builds and wear what is comfortable to run in during hot weather. I admire them for working to continually improve themselves and do not find anything offensive about them. Actually their commitment gives them an edge over more attractive women who it comes naturally to and do not lift a finger to stay that way. Maybe I'm crazy but there is something sexy about someone driven.

I'd like to think that some feel the same about us guys. Not having a 6pk and just a fit 'dad bod' (hate that term) at least I can hope when I hit the beach or work in the yard shirtless. I don't run trails shirtless though, I'm more comfortable in a running shirt.

dtarlock

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it’s warm enough I love a shirtless run. Nothing wrong with showing off what you got!

@dmbfan41 If we all looked like you, we all might run shirtless more often!