Shit and Shave

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
SHIT AND SHAVE!

Heck yeah boy...kill two birds with one stone.
Like this mornin when I was on the toliet takin a good one ya know...most of the time I read comic books when gettin my turd on.
I looked over and saw my rechargable shaver...I was like Ayyyyyyyyyye!
Damn...saved about 10 mins

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
SHIT AND SHAVE!

Heck yeah boy...kill two birds with one stone.
Like this mornin when I was on the toliet takin a good one ya know...most of the time I read comic books when gettin my turd on.
I looked over and saw my rechargable shaver...I was like Ayyyyyyyyyye!
Damn...saved about 10 mins

If you use an electric shaver there's no reason why you shouldn't save a couple of minutes by shaving whilst you're having your morning poo. It wouldn't work for everyone though. I've not used an electric shaver for decades and I wouldn't want to go back to it after using a nice sharp razor. Also whilst pretty much everyone has to pee first thing, some find they can't do #2 until later in the day when food and hot drinks have got things moving. It's certainly an idea though. I once corresponded with one woman who wasn't unknown to put her breakfast on a tray and eat in the bathroom whilst she did her early morning dump.:smile:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
...and if you revert to the old standard, i.e. the razor, you will find the shaving cream 'at hand', so to speak...

I hadn't thought of that one. I'd keep the razor well away from the source of the cream though!:smile: