Shit, fuck and balls! Whatever happened to ASKING when you want something?!?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I mean seriously!

If you want something, be it from your partner, a friend, your family, just fucking ASK!

They are not fucking mind readers.

Don't come on here and bitch and whine about how your needs aren't being met when you haven't even asked!! "Oooo nooo, pity me, pity me, my girlfriend / husband / mother / second cousin twice removed is failing me and isn't getting the hints I'm dropping." Hints? Fuck hints! ASK!!

Look, when you need money from the bank to buy a house do you;
a. hang around outside the bank with a property rag in your hand and a hopeful look on your face...
b. ASK!

I'll give you a clue - YOU FUCKING ASK!!

And if you don't have the balls to ask for something then you either don't really need it or don't deserve it anyway. So quit your fucking whining.

This rant was brought to you by the letters P, M and T and the number 'fuck you!'. :rolleyes:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Feel better now? But to answer your other question the problem with asking money from the people at the bank is they expect you to pay it back with interest. It's better to just save and buy it outright in my opinion.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Feel better now? But to answer your other question the problem with asking money from the people at the bank is they expect you to pay it back with interest. It's better to just save and buy it outright in my opinion.
I agree with that. It takes about half as long to save up for a major purchase than it does to pay back a loan.

At my company I started refusing to be a mind reader about five years ago. Plus, you better have a bloody good reason if you want something like time off or more money. In fact, more money is just out of the question except for during the month of February.

Here in the east, the people are masters of the indirect question and roundabout answer. Once I figured out how to play the game and got good at it, I stopped going along with it. Now I disarm them by saying, "what is it you really want?" or "please, just yes or no?". Really fucks their strategies. :biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

OK, and where do you live while saving? Rented accommodation?

So you manage to pay rent and save up enough to buy a whole house (apt / condo / whatever) and pay all your other living expenses at the same time?

Wow - I must be so shite with money because that seems hard to me.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OK, and where do you live while saving? Rented accommodation?

So you manage to pay rent and save up enough to buy a whole house (apt / condo / whatever) and pay all your other living expenses at the same time?

Wow - I must be so shite with money because that seems hard to me.

I wasn't thinking of something as expensive as a house. Of course we need mortgages. But cars and lawnmowers and college educations can be saved for.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you want something, be it from your partner, a friend, your family, just fucking ASK!

They are not fucking mind readers.

Don't come on here and bitch and whine about how your needs aren't being met when you haven't even asked!! "Oooo nooo, pity me, pity me, my girlfriend / husband / mother / second cousin twice removed is failing me and isn't getting the hints I'm dropping." Hints? Fuck hints! ASK!!

I've wanted to say this a 1,000 times since joining LPSG. You can't get what you want if your partner doesn't know what it is!

TheBF is so clueless about hints that he finally told me to stop trying to seduce him and just tell him when I wanted to have sex with him.

I do understand all the people who come here complaining that their partner doesn't come on to them or initiate sex. They phrase it like it's about not getting sex or BJs or something else, but those complaints sometimes are really about feeling an absence of lust and desire, not about whether they're getting fucked, which I completely understand. It's hard when you feel like you lust after your partner but he or she doesn't feel the same way about you. You don't want that person to initiate sex because you can't ask for it, but because you want that person to show you that he or she lusts after you, too. Those questions are really about turning their partners on so that they're lusted after, not really about how to get another orgasm from their partners.

Complaining that your partner doesn't something that he/she has never done or doesn't regularly do if you haven't actually asked for it? Now that's unreasonable. How is your partner supposed to know that you want forced orgasms while bound and blindfolded if you've never brought it up and you've never done it before?

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I mean seriously!

If you want something, be it from your partner, a friend, your family, just fucking ASK!...

Then you must remember; be careful what you ask (wish) for, you may just get it. :rolleyes:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe it was the letters P,M and S:biggrin1:.

Are you telling me I don't know how to spell, you gormless fuckwit?!?!
:wink:
(PMT and PMS are the same thing, Hoss)

Then you must remember; be careful what you ask (wish) for, you may just get it. :rolleyes:

Well - that too. I guess there are just too many idiots in the world.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well - that too. I guess there are just too many idiots in the world.

So true.

Here's my "ask" moment; my boy & I have been together for 11 years, living together all the time. This past week, I found out that he doesn't like that I leave a coffee cup or other glass on the counter. I'll make a cup or two of coffee in the morning, then rinse out the cup & leave it next to the coffee maker for the next morning. Or I'll leave a cup I use to drink some water on the counter until the next time I want some more water. The other day he was in the kitchen & I heard both the coffee cup & plastic cup being tossed into the sink. When I asked what happened, he went off on me about always leaving them on the counter. I told him that I could have changed my behavior IF he had said something sooner. Sheesh!
:rolleyes:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What's the worst answer you're gonna get if you just fucking ask?
No?

No doesn't hurt a bit. Anyhow it's their loss.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get complaints from my male friends that their women folk are frequently and irritatingly indirect.

They seem to think it's a gender thing. Hmmm. In America, it might be...