SHIT-LOAD of fun

You can't play football if you're afraid of a little mud on your helmet.

Seriously, though: a thorough douching (and time to let it dry out) is a requirement for anal sex.
 
exactly why I've no interest in having anal sex,
that whole (internal) area is a real turn-off for me.
i know I'm going to get the whole 'don't knock it til you've tried it' argument but please.
and don't get even me started on rimming...
(sorry lustlover07 and MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK!)
 
If you are going to have anal sex, it's just one of the drawbacks. It's never really bothered me and even the messiest of situations are just ANNOYING - I don't get turned off.

Antony
 
The vagina's an exit too. I wouldn't claim either end is off limits as the anus is loaded with nerves that have no other purpose than to give us pleasure. It's a specious principle upon which to disavow anal sex.
 
I'm a bottom so I douche regularly (I just bought one that hooks up to the shower and it's my new best friend!) and I am generally very clean and I won't let anything into my ass if I think it's not clean. Yesterday I was blowing my boyfriend and I fingered him. It wasn't terribly clean (not filthy, just not freshly washed)...I always thought this would bother me but we were so into it that I just kept on doing it until he came and I washed my hands...to my surprise (and his pleasure) it was no big deal.