Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so i do what anyone else would do, sit back down and finish watching the movie, go home and jack one off.

Just do it. Head to the hospital with some flowers and geniune interest. Keep in mind that she called you for a reason.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she's involved with either a jealous husband or boyfriend...or worse, pimp...

make a clean break...NOW.
Agreed, but first before you leave try to get her help for being physically abused by someone.

Domestic violence toward women: Recognize the patterns and seek help - MayoClinic.com

(from the above link)

• National Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 799-SAFE, or (800) 799-7233. Provides crisis intervention and referrals to in-state or out-of-state resources, such as women's shelters or crisis centers.
  • Your doctor or hospital emergency room. Treats any injuries and refers you to safe housing and other local resources.
  • Local women's shelter or crisis center. Typically provides 24-hour, emergency shelter for you and your children, advice on legal matters, advocacy and support services, and evaluation and monitoring of abusers. Some shelters have staff members who speak multiple languages.
  • Counseling or mental health center. Most communities have agencies that provide individual counseling and support groups to women in abusive relationships. Be wary of advice to seek couples or marriage counseling. This isn't appropriate for resolving problems of violence in intimate relationships.
  • Local court. Your district court can help you obtain a court order, which legally mandates the abuser stay away from you or face arrest. These are typically called orders for protection or restraining orders. Advocates are available in many communities to help you complete the paperwork and guide you through the court process.
  • Books and online resources. Learning more about how to cope with your situation and communicating with others who understand what you're going through can help you make strong choices.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only thing I could add, in my experiance, crazy chicks are the best fucks. They are a sexual candy store. BUT, there will be a big price to pay.

If you are young, it might be worth it to walk, not run in this situation and see what happens. Just be on your gaurd. And if it works out, get ready for some wild, crazy, anytime, do it on a dare, sex.

You are from northern cali. I am guessing Fresno or near it. Just make sure she is not a Chola and/ or has a crazy gang banger boyfriend. Judging from your gallery, you are white. Good luck with that.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, are you up for this? You need to ask her what you can do for her. Why you?

This is too weird.

She invites you over to visit her in the hospital and 1 1/2 dates. That really intimate. Then she feeds you some lame ass story. Why?

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
I say go if you feel a connection. Just take heed and know your boundaries going into this next step Make sure you don't invest too much where you can get burned, hurt and even ripped off (financially and emotionally). Yes at first blush it does sound strange, weird and very random. But we are a strange weird and random species. She may just need some help, she maybe very lonely or she maybe a grifter. Just protect yourself and allow the situation to remain in your control at all time, so that you can walk away scratch free at a moments notice, just until you trust this woman and get to know her a bit better.

PS How was Wolverine?

Last edited:

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe it's too personal, like an incurable disease, like the shit we see in movies. She just knew you so don't expect too much that she would trust you completely. Give her the benefit of the doubt...

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Follow the path of heart.

Connections happen. True intimacy is almost always an immediate thing.
If she has a man who is mean to her... then be the better man she needs to find reason to leave.
And tell her she can't have you on the side... if she wants you, she's gotta leave him, clean and permanent-like

One important bit of advice... get to know her, spend time with her... but do not have sex with her until she clarifies her situation with any other guy.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, Hoggy:

Guess you've been busy this week? PLEASE!!!! end this thing ASAP. You don't need a situation THAT crazy to get a great fuck/hotter than your used to chick. I'm scared for you now.
I worry that you will try to save her. I don't like that she got you into this mess.
You sensed right away that something was not right. She should not have gone on the dates with you while involved in an abusive situation. At the very least she could've told you SOMETHING.
Agreed, she needs help, but that is not the start of a healthy realtionship. Hopefully ,social worker at hospital is involved. Stay away from her. I don't want her using you as a way out of her situation. It's not right. If she truly cares for you she won't drag you into it.

Keep us posted.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, Hoggy:

Guess you've been busy this week? PLEASE!!!! end this thing ASAP. You don't need a situation THAT crazy to get a great fuck/hotter than your used to chick. I'm scared for you now.
I worry that you will try to save her. I don't like that she got you into this mess.
You sensed right away that something was not right. She should not have gone on the dates with you while involved in an abusive situation. At the very least she could've told you SOMETHING.
Agreed, she needs help, but that is not the start of a healthy realtionship. Hopefully ,social worker at hospital is involved. Stay away from her. I don't want her using you as a way out of her situation. It's not right. If she truly cares for you she won't drag you into it.

Keep us posted.

I think I kind of agree with this post. You may have met her at that one in a million point in her life where you could save her and be the knight in shining armor she treasures forever, or........... she has triggered that response from dozens of guys and burned their lives down knowing full well her lives chosen path.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep posting so we know you haven't been shot or something.

You are from northern cali. I am guessing Fresno or near it. Just make sure she is not a Chola and/ or has a crazy gang banger boyfriend. Judging from your gallery, you are white. Good luck with that.

you guys crack me up

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I would be very careful,sounds like she has someone in her life who is very bad news. Anyone who would hit a woman for any reason,probably wouldn't hesitate to show his anger toward you. Some people also feed off of chaos because that is all they have known their whole life.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, go see her in the hospital. Don't go at noon though like she asked. Go at 7PM. You're gonna find out she's got a big brawny muscled up husband or boyfriend named "Hector" with many gang tattoos. She'll freeeeek when you show up at that time. Then you'll be freeeeeking all the way down the corridor to the elevator praying to God that those elevator doors get closed before he reaches it too.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She had to leave the movie because she was late for her pre-op to have her new dick installed. Her wrists are bruised and her head cut because her dr slapped her around for being late. He should have asked her to lift up the gown so he could see her new setup.

Her name used to be Sylvia, Now he will call her "Nacho" and he will be getting his chimichunga stuffed with Nacho's Cheese.