shit, need advice

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those that care; On my stomach, the bruising is all gone, almost all swelling is gone. i can still barely walk, but that is more because all of my core muscles were torn up so bad. The jaw is not doing as well, scab just fell off, it started bleeding again. had to have jaw wired, just got it out two weeks ago, swelling is down about 50% bruising nearly gone. they drained my ear but it stayed slightly swollen, and i think its going to have that look permanently.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/ppuser/320532/cat/500

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm glad you're healing, Hoggindaz.

I expect you're going to be more careful about getting involved with "damsels in distress" in future!

Any news on the trial?

Last edited:

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
drido73, He doesn't have to Convince you, You don't have to Believe of what happened to hoggindaz.

hoggindaz, You have Inspired me, I adore you.

Next time, Try to learn from others's mistakes, Don't wait till you do a mistake and learn from it.

And Thanks for Updating us, God be with you.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those that care

On my stomach, the bruising is all gone, almost all swelling is gone. i can still barely walk, but that is more because all of my core muscles were torn up so bad. The jaw is not doing as well, scab just fell off, it started bleeding again. had to have jaw wired, just got it out two weeks ago, swelling is down about 50% bruising nearly gone. they drained my ear but it stayed slightly swollen, and i think its going to have that look permanently.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/ppuser/320532/cat/500

Hoggy, Sweetie:

I'm sorry that you felt the need to post these pics for the jerks who had the nerve to ask for such...forget about them. Those who care did not ask for "verification" of your wounds. GEEZ, AREN'T THESE LOSERS BUSY ENOUGH ASKING FOR VERIFICATION OF PENIS SIZE AND "REAL WOMEN EXISITENCE?!!!!!!!"

The improvements you are making may seem small to you but are really encouraging! You will get through this. You were young, fit, and healthy prior to the incident therefore, you have a lot going for you in this regard.

Most of us have internal battle scars but unfortunately, you will bear physical ones as well. You cannot help but be changed by this horrible event but it will not diminish the handsome, attractive, wonderful, man that you are.

THANKS for the update. XXOO

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Hoggindaz,

I am so sorry to hear about this happening to you. Please take care of yourself and you might want to watch over your shoulder or watch your back. That gang stuff is crazy. It is dangerous stuff. (From what I have read). I am sending you good thoughts.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, marklondon that is a good point im not sure if i should really be discussing these details with anyone as the trial hasnt even happened yet. He pleaded no-contest to two charges of attempted murder, but theres a shitload of other stuff like and all of that he pleaded not-guilty. I am not very educated on the legal system but, my lawyer told me that the defense are basically accepting that he is going to jail and are trying to get the least amount of prison time for him possible.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Nick4444, are you still laughing?:wink:

no! :scared2: :yikes: :scared2: :yikes: :scared2: :yikes: :scared2: :yikes: :scared2:

hi again everyone, i got out of the hospital about a week ago after going through renal failure, internal sepsis, shattered right illium, two splintered ribs, shattered mandible, and a collapsed lung from the impact of two 9mm parabellum rounds from a glock 21. I learned alot about life from this. I learned that you that you shouldn't ever help anyone besides yourself in life. and i learned it takes more than two SHOTS FROM A LITTLE BITCHMOTHERFUCKER TO SEND ME TO HELL!!! It turns out that her HUSBAND, thats right the fucking bitch was married and her punkshit husband is a member of some phillipino street gang called "balana", of course the fucking bitch didnt care about anyone else enough to keep leading me on without telling me she was married to a murderous gangster. WELL i am the one who is laughing now, that that little BITCH ASS MONGOLOID IS GONNA GET ASSRAPED IN PRISON FOR THE REST OF HIS WORTHLESS LIFE. and the DA has assured me that THAT BITCH is going to get at least 5 years minimum as an accomplice to attempted murder.

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to admit... my curiosity would be aroused as much as my dick. I would go check it out at the hospital but trust your instincts and get out of there if there is
reason. Too many red flags go up about this one but hey, I am curious so I figure you really must be.

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey just read your last post...Guess I would have been egually fucked up.
Sorry it happened man..Crazy Filipinas are the worst...totally crazed.