Shock in the dark in bed

I'm not hung but 7.6x4.5 isn't bad. My favorite in the dark moment was after a bit of foreplay she pretty much was begging to get "that big thing" in. So I rolled on top and started to enter. Before I could get past the half way point she asked if it ever ends
She tensed up once it got all in and just moaned hard.

Was a good fwb

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I once had this happen:

I was laying in bed chatting to my flat mate (she was in the other room) and it was freezing. Instead of yelling through the house she wanted to cuddle for "warmth".

We stated chatting about sexual stuff and I got hard. She sort of touched the tip and checked where it came up to on my belly (so she could check size later). But she wasn't particularly impressed with my length.

After a while I asked if she just wanted to feel it, so she did. When she wrapped her hand around it - there was a gap of about 1cm that here fingers couldn't touch and I remember her saying "holy shit, it's so thick!!!" She was very surprised haha.

HannahW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had this happen:

I was laying in bed chatting to my flat mate (she was in the other room) and it was freezing. Instead of yelling through the house she wanted to cuddle for "warmth".

We stated chatting about sexual stuff and I got hard. She sort of touched the tip and checked where it came up to on my belly (so she could check size later). But she wasn't particularly impressed with my length.

After a while I asked if she just wanted to feel it, so she did. When she wrapped her hand around it - there was a gap of about 1cm that here fingers couldn't touch and I remember her saying "holy shit, it's so thick!!!" She was very surprised haha.

She will have loved it!

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That sudden realisation.....haha!!

I think it was the realisation that the guy she'd just invited to live with her had a thick cock that she was going to get to use when ever she wanted it haha.

Which ended up being VERY often.

HannahW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl I was friends with for years invited me into her bed. I had "dated" her best friend for a while in the past. I'll never forget what she said, "... said you were big but I had no idea"
Looking at your page, I can see what she meant!!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not small (not huge either), but there's nothing sexier than a hung bottom. Luv it when he's on his back, pillow under his hips, legs wide open, a smile on his face and his big cock is stiff as I slide in his hole. There's something animal about owning his ass -- knowing it's for my pleasure and use even though he's the guy with the monster cock. I think most associate a big cock with prowess, when in actuality the size of a cock has nothing to do with what a man wants and where he wants it.
More recently I've been playing with a younger guy, in his 20s. He loves Dad-cock. The first time he came over he fell to his knees and got to work immediately on me...gave head like a champ, but when he wanted and needed to taste my hole, I decided to move it into the bedroom.
As he undressed, I was like, "Holy shit." Soft, he's hung about 7x6"...once I put him on his back and opened his hairy thighs, I squirted some lube on his hand and made him moisten and finger his hole as I watched. I like doing this because it's not only sexy as hell, but informs the guy in a nice way that I not only appreciate his manly hole and find it sexy but also that we know why he's here. Most men don't take the time to use this moment as foreplay -- they slap some lube on their cock, finger a bit into their bottom's ass and get going. That's what you call a bad lover. I like to watch the guy lube himself up -- tell him how hot it looks as he gets it wet...kiss his inner thighs, maybe lick his balls a bit.
As he fingered himself, his cock kept growing -- and grew to about 9x7 or thicker....fucking beautiful piece of man meat on such a young guy...accented by a big set of low hanging juiced up balls. I then asked what he wanted...in an easy going way. He was breathing heavy by then, starting to jack his meat, and said he wanted me inside him. So, I honored his request, stood up and put my cock against his hole. I told him to stop jacking and just relax so we could make it about his ass and not his cock. He did as he was told and I slid in balls deep. Once inside, I just kept it there, smiled down at my buddy and noticed his cock had grown about another half-inch and had gotten thicker. I asked him if his big meat ever owns a man's ass and he said he wasn't interested though a few guys had made him top once they saw how big he is.
As we started fucking, he instinctively put his arms around my waist -- which is just how I like it and we deep kissed as I went in and out, stretching his hole a bit with each stroke. As I always do, I got out bodies tight together and I could feel is big meat pressed against our stomachs, his balls kind of squishing as I went in and out.
I then asked where he needed the load...and we did some dirty talk about it and the fucking we were both enjoying...deep kissed some more until it was time to cum. I pulled out and unloaded on his ball sac and hole as he squirted a gusher on his stomach and chest. I took a finger load and fed it to him...and like a good man who had worked up an appetite he licked it clean.
We now fuck about once every ten days. He knows I love his big dick pressed between us...and he loves that he doesn't have to ever use it except for his own self-enjoyment as we feed his ass with what he's hungry for.
That was a very hot story. You sound like a great lover.....would love to bottom for you.......love two bodies tightly pressed together, one inside the other, hungry for each other......kissing deeply.......uuummm...

Reactions: Heat

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not small (not huge either), but there's nothing sexier than a hung bottom. Luv it when he's on his back, pillow under his hips, legs wide open, a smile on his face and his big cock is stiff as I slide in his hole. There's something animal about owning his ass -- knowing it's for my pleasure and use even though he's the guy with the monster cock. I think most associate a big cock with prowess, when in actuality the size of a cock has nothing to do with what a man wants and where he wants it.
More recently I've been playing with a younger guy, in his 20s. He loves Dad-cock. The first time he came over he fell to his knees and got to work immediately on me...gave head like a champ, but when he wanted and needed to taste my hole, I decided to move it into the bedroom.
As he undressed, I was like, "Holy shit." Soft, he's hung about 7x6"...once I put him on his back and opened his hairy thighs, I squirted some lube on his hand and made him moisten and finger his hole as I watched. I like doing this because it's not only sexy as hell, but informs the guy in a nice way that I not only appreciate his manly hole and find it sexy but also that we know why he's here. Most men don't take the time to use this moment as foreplay -- they slap some lube on their cock, finger a bit into their bottom's ass and get going. That's what you call a bad lover. I like to watch the guy lube himself up -- tell him how hot it looks as he gets it wet...kiss his inner thighs, maybe lick his balls a bit.
As he fingered himself, his cock kept growing -- and grew to about 9x7 or thicker....fucking beautiful piece of man meat on such a young guy...accented by a big set of low hanging juiced up balls. I then asked what he wanted...in an easy going way. He was breathing heavy by then, starting to jack his meat, and said he wanted me inside him. So, I honored his request, stood up and put my cock against his hole. I told him to stop jacking and just relax so we could make it about his ass and not his cock. He did as he was told and I slid in balls deep. Once inside, I just kept it there, smiled down at my buddy and noticed his cock had grown about another half-inch and had gotten thicker. I asked him if his big meat ever owns a man's ass and he said he wasn't interested though a few guys had made him top once they saw how big he is.
As we started fucking, he instinctively put his arms around my waist -- which is just how I like it and we deep kissed as I went in and out, stretching his hole a bit with each stroke. As I always do, I got out bodies tight together and I could feel is big meat pressed against our stomachs, his balls kind of squishing as I went in and out.
I then asked where he needed the load...and we did some dirty talk about it and the fucking we were both enjoying...deep kissed some more until it was time to cum. I pulled out and unloaded on his ball sac and hole as he squirted a gusher on his stomach and chest. I took a finger load and fed it to him...and like a good man who had worked up an appetite he licked it clean.
We now fuck about once every ten days. He knows I love his big dick pressed between us...and he loves that he doesn't have to ever use it except for his own self-enjoyment as we feed his ass with what he's hungry for.

Reminds me of one of the biggest guys I've seen. Was invited by a MM couple to play, said they had a special friend already there. As I walk in I see one of the couple slowly working his way in the friend, who's on his back.......and he has a huge thick cock sitting on his belly. They friend wasn't fully hard, but was extremely thick and at least 9". As amazed by the size, I was even more taken by the simple heft, how it truly felt like an extra limb!

Reactions: Heat and HannahW

HannahW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A similar thing, a girl I was friends with and I (we'd never played around) ended up watching a movie one night and making out (back when I was single). We're making out, my hand is up her shirt and she reaches into my pants. She hasn't seen me yet, but of course Im hard by now, and she wraps her hand around my shaft.

She says "Holy fuck! I hope you have a rubber."

Afterward, laying their enjoying the afterglow she says to me, "You know, when we were messing around I just figured I'd blow you. But when I felt this ... (reaches down and gives me a squeeze) ... I HAD to know what it would feel like inside me."
From a female perspective I can empathise so much with that last paragraph. Also a huge cock is a hell of a way to sober up when a bit tipsy and suddenly have a realisation that guy is super hung. just holding it with a semi and feeling that shaft harden and grow, so my hands almost pushed away from it, I wanted the sensation of it inside me and wow I won't forget that first experience.

jeff_infl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From a female perspective I can empathise so much with that last paragraph. Also a huge cock is a hell of a way to sober up when a bit tipsy and suddenly have a realisation that guy is super hung. just holding it with a semi and feeling that shaft harden and grow, so my hands almost pushed away from it, I wanted the sensation of it inside me and wow I won't forget that first experience.

Wow -- i never thought of that. But I do bet if you're buzzing, a huge cock can sober you up quickly!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What's it l
ikevtobkisz a guy ?

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not hung but 7.6x4.5 isn't bad. My favorite in the dark moment was after a bit of foreplay she pretty much was begging to get "that big thing" in. So I rolled on top and started to enter. Before I could get past the half way point she asked if it ever ends
She tensed up once it got all in and just moaned hard.

Was a good fwb

"I'm not hung but....."

There ain't no 'but's----if a guy says he's hung---he might not be, but if he says he ain't---he ain't.