Are you aware of Shock Wave Therapy for E.D.?

• I am not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In early April I listened to a commercial on a local radio station. It was discussing a procedure known as Shock Wave Therapy. This was being touted as a means of improving erectile function for men who were experiencing less that satisfactory erections during sexual activity. The commercial gave a phone number after mentioning that participants would receive a free evaluation of the level of penile blood flow they are experiencing.

I called the number, scheduled an appointment and subsequently participated in the initial evaluation. During this initial meeting I decided to enroll in the process. I had previously heard this commercial many times over the past several months. As a result I went on YouTube and listened to several webinars on the subject. I learned that this process was developed many years ago to treat kidney stones without surgery. I also learned that previously I had experienced this twice. This process is know as Lithotripsy. Both times I experienced the process I experienced positive outcomes. These experiences greatly influenced my decision to participate in the ED treatment program. As of this date I have had three sessions with Shock Wave Therapy. I am please with the results so far. There has been an increase in penile sensitivity as well as an improvement in "morning wood." I am also experiencing a longer flaccid hang as well as improved hardness upon erection. There remains several more sessions where there will be additional applications of the Shock Waves. I have experienced no pain at all during these sessions.

I am starting this thread in order to inform men about this procedure as well as giving an opportunity for other men who have or are participating in Shock Wave Therapy to express their own experiences.

Last edited:

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There are two different processes. One is Shock Wave, the second is acoustic wave. One used waves similar to the waves resulting when a jet breaks the sound barrier. The other one used sound. You can investigate more in detail on YouTube by searching each type. There are many webinars on each type.

Reactions: big Italian cock

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
65 years old , noticed a decline in frequency of erections - morning wood was more like a morning twig . Can honestly say I am sure some days nothing happened . I had heard the radio commercials , decided to go for a consultation .
Dr did and ultra sound exam , said there was good blood flow, and I was considered a good candidate . Being used to "free" Canadian medicare I was a bit surprised at the cost at a private clinic , but handed over my credit card and booked treatments . Due to Covid all travel plans cancelled for the future, also considered the mental benefits of being able to have improved erections , so put my travel budget towards the cost .
Treatments consisted of two twenty minute appointments for three weeks , then a break . If I thought extra treatments would help , no additional cost
I have just finished my fourth set of treatments , can say that there is an improvement . Was smiling when he finished the last treatment and yes, I was hard . Now able to get at least a couple of erections every day - I did not expect to return to my 20s and hard at a gust of wind , but am satisfied with the outcome .
It is not for the shy or bashful men - lying on the exam table with both feet in the stir ups . He gave me a paper towel to hold my nuts out of the way while he worked my taint , then pushed the foreskin down to grab the glans and pull on my penis . Feels a bit weird getting the treatment , but no pain . Would recommend it to a friend if asked - but so far have only mentioned it to two other men

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The cost varies with location. It is not covered by insurance. I signed up at my initial interview/exam. The base was $5000. Signing then it was reduced to $3000. Being a vet I got an additional discount. At the first visit I received a $500 package of 3 of the major Ed men's. That included multiple sublingual pills of each variety. It also included an Ultrasound of blood flow to the genitals. This is listed as $500. This total package includes 6-45 minute treatments, followed by monthly treatments, if needed. In addition there are annual treatments as needed with no limit. When you look at medicat costs today, I did not feel that it was excessive. I have had three 45 minute sessions so far. The improvement is impressive.