Shocked by GFs comment

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by synthetic_harmony, Jul 7, 2005.

1. synthetic_harmony

synthetic_harmony New Member

Hi, I'm new to the site but here goes. So I'm not huge...7" and average thickness, but it's always gotten the job done. Always until now I guess. Been with a girl for about a year and she's never had an orgasm with me unless we were also using a toy for clit stimulation. Well, this weekend she and I were drunk (4th of July) and she out of the blue says that she wants me to fuck her with something big....goes to the frig and gets a cucumber. I'm like, damn, but I'm wasted so we do it. I use it on her, and she cums like crazy. Well, next morning, when we wake, she's doing dishes after breakfast...I walk in with the cucumber and I'm like I can't believe you took this, it's so thick....she wraps her hand around it and sorta measures, then says, not really, just like a "good-sized" penis, I've had several that I couldn't get my hand around like this. I didn't know what to say and didn't talk to her for a long while. Things seem really messed up now...any suggestions? And I know it's common on here, but are most cocks that size? I mean, am I really screwed with a super thin one? Thanks.

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    an average penis is not as thick as an average cucumber. so she just needs a thicker-than-average penis, presumably that is what she means by "good-sized."

I don't know if you're "screwed" or not; you said your dick was of "average" girth, then you seemed to ask if it was "super thin" - it's either one or the other, and you either know or you don't, so I can't answer that for you.

3. synthetic_harmony

Well, I guess I'm about 5" around. So about 7 x 5.

4. Knight

Knight New Member

LOL shit. What's the girth of a cucumber? 6.5"? or 7"?

at least she's not out fuckin someone else...just remember which cucumbers you've been playin with so you don't accidentally eat em lol.

5" isnt super thin its actually quite thick. Mine is 6" around so not that far off. My gf hasnt asked about cucumbers though...I dont think my dick is the thickness of a cucumber but then if she's had a few guys larger than 6" girth its not really statistically compatible...meh I have no idea. Someone measure a cucumber! Stat! :D

5. Donk

Donk New Member

Your penis is fine, but it sounds like your relationship may be screwed. The fact that she is making such a production of this suggests a deeper problem here. If she wanted to keep the relationship healthy, she probably would not be dissing your (above average) penis like that.

For the record, cucumbers vary in size, but I think my penis is at least as big as most cukes I have seen. And I have had girlfriends compare it to a cucumber.

6. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

What odd replies in some of these posts....

If your relationship has been fine up to this point, then your relationship should be fine. If she blurted out something about a past relationship, that shouldn't bother you, unless you both claimed to be virgins at the start of your relationship together. Uh, who is she with now?

Just because she may have a fetish or two, work it out. Get a couple of large toys, and use them on occasion, make it a part of your total sex life.

Unless the two of you are only together because you have a pole and she has a hole, there are other ways to work this out if you are (otherwise) truly happy together.

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

Women are entirely unaware that you guys judge yourselves solely on the size of your cocks! We don't go around saying things to hurt your feelings, but this hyper-sensitivity about it is harmful. You have the dick you have and she is with YOU, not just your dick! I agree with DCDEEP, get some toys and play with them, sex is supposed to be fun.

8. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    You really have a couple of choices. You could dump her and exclusively date women who you are certain have only been with guys smaller than you. Or you could realize that at 7 x 5, about 25% of all guys are longer and 50% of all guys thicker. This can be OK, too, just like it is for most of the population. These are facts that won't change. And given that the vast majoroty of people have pretty good sex, you should be fine, too.

My suggestion would be to do your best to get her off with all the tools at your disposal, including the occasional cucumber.

9. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Totally agree w/madame_zora and dc_deep here...Don't let it worry you...Remember she is w/you and if she had a real problem w/your dick size I am sure she would be w/someone else...There are just way too many things you can do to add to her experience...I mean I had one girl kind make a comment to me before that her last boyfriend was kinda large (referring that he was bigger than me)...Really that didn't bother me because our sex life was still good and I was better at oral than him so it balanced out...If clit stimulation is what she needs - become a pro w/the oral skills...The tongue can do wonders what a big dick can't...I really never knew so many guys were insecure w/their penis size until this site...Oh yeah and 7 inches in my opinion is a good size...

10. Knight

Knight New Member

According to Kinsey, 7.4% of men have a penis longer than 7"
    29.4% have parts of their penis thicker than 5"

Check my sig and don't worry about it.

11. synthetic_harmony

Just wanted to say thanks for all the replies.

12. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    you're welcome. PS: you'd save on cucumbers long-term by just getting a suitable dildo. fresh produce can get pretty damn expensive if you're buying a lot of it.

13. hungitaliano

hungitaliano New Member

next time you go food shopping, go to the fruit&veg section and see if you can find the thickest fattest longest cucumber.

when you get home, show it to her. ask he is she's ever seen a cucumber on a man bigger than yours

tease her with it

get her dripping for your cucumber.

..then grab a knife chop it up and make her a nice salad!

14. mimosurfDutch

mimosurfDutch Member

Albums:
    :lol:

15. Gisella

Gold Member

:rolleyes: wow...that was my fear.

I never own a vibrator because i did not knew they existed as growing up in my country, when i discover them here it did not apeal to me because: they were not attached to a human being and they could desensityze me for the real thing, because of their bigger sizes...

Sex for me and my pleasure is most of all penetration and it would be so easy to get used to anything that can fit me good inside when heaving the urge...and i think i made a good choice to myself to stick to men only and not fruits and vegetables as option too - i could but i wont.

16. SSBBW4BigFun

SSBBW4BigFun New Member

Albums:
    lol...this post brought to mind the attached images that I had on my hard drive...remnants of a very boring monday when I had too much time on my hands and unrestricted accress to graphics software (yes, very amateurish, I know)

Attached Files:

17. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

I don't think she was trying to make you feel bad. She probably just didn't think about the fact that calling something much bigger than you "good size" makes it sound like you're not a good size. She's used to bigger guys but if she hasn't been completely satisfied so far and still been with you for a year obviously there's other ways you make her happy that make up for it.

Also, I noticed you said that she does have orgasms with you if you use a toy on her clit so i'd suggest getting cock rings that vibrate and have ticklers to stimulate her clit but still have your cock as the main source of pleasure rather than replacing it with a vibrator or cucumber.

18. Hung Low in Thiva

Hung Low in Thiva New Member

time for you to tape the cucumber to your dick and fuck her brains out. otherwise, yes you are screwed.

Draft saved Draft deleted