Shocker: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News...Faux News...Fixed News

D

deleted15807

Is Fox News...Faux News...Fixed News now were all conservatives go now? Are they only welcome there?

Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

The network confirmed that Ms. Palin would appear on the network’s programming on a regular basis as part of a multiyear deal. Financial terms were not disclosed.

Was it all for just the money Sarah?

Many suspected that when Ms. Palin retired as the governor of Alaska last summer she was doing so to pursue some sort of career in television.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That is more good news , this will mean even more alienation from the moderate and independent voters who mostly see FAUX news to be fraudulent in that it reports OPINIONS not FACTS !!!

HH

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you were thinking what? She was going to join the cast of NCIS Los Angeles?

I've never known anyone that is this fixated with a news network in my entire online existence. Get some therapy.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
Is Fox News...Faux News...Fixed News now were all conservatives go now? Are they only welcome there?

Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

The network confirmed that Ms. Palin would appear on the network’s programming on a regular basis as part of a multiyear deal. Financial terms were not disclosed.

Was it all for just the money Sarah?

Many suspected that when Ms. Palin retired as the governor of Alaska last summer she was doing so to pursue some sort of career in television.

No she went there because Fox has the highest ratings. The other stations resemble coooking shows. Fox is the only legitimate source for news.

Mark_UK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Its good news all round if you ask me, more people will see for themselves how depressingly stupid she is, and you keep a deeply dangerous woman away from elections.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No she went there because Fox has the highest ratings. The other stations resemble coooking shows. Fox is the only legitimate source for news.
Fox has the highest ratings of all the cable news networks for a reason. It is the only network that caters to the right wing. It's the only game in town. We on the left have our pick of many cable news outlets.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never known anyone that is this fixated with a news network in my entire online existence. Get some therapy.

That's true you do seem to have an unhealthy fixation.

Left Leaning: ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC
Right Leaning: FOX

I'm just a little bit more worried about the virtual total domination that the left has to tilt and twist the news in their favor than poor little old fox trying to counter the spin.

D

deleted15807

That's true you do seem to have an unhealthy fixation.

Left Leaning: ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC
Right Leaning: FOX

I'm just a little bit more worried about the virtual total domination that the left has to tilt and twist the news in their favor than poor little old fox trying to counter the spin.

Oh yeah RIGHT....the all powerful 'liberal media'. How did we end up with Bush for two terms? How did we end up in Iraq for bogus reasons? How did we end up with a Republican Congress for the majority of Bush's term? How did we end up with a hard right Supreme Court? How did we end up with a judicial system with judges stacked on the right? With a federal reserve chairmen that doesn't believe in government? Yes worried indeed.
:rolleyes:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yeah RIGHT....the all powerful 'liberal media'.

I never called the media all-powerful, please don't put words in my mouth, besides it shows just how weak you argument is.

The fact is clear that the vast majority of media outlets have a liberal bias.

You can deny facts, you can distort facts, you can twist facts all to suit your political ideology but it's still a fact.

How did we end up with Bush for two terms?

The American people voted him into office.

How did we end up in Iraq for bogus reasons?

The majority of Democratic and Republicans congress people voted for us to go to war.

How did we end up with a Republican Congress for the majority of Bush's term?

The American people voted them into office.

How did we end up with a hard right Supreme Court? How did we end up with a judicial system with judges stacked on the right?

HUH?

This is some alternate reality that is not factually based.

Right Wing

Antonin Scalia
Clarence Thomas

Leaning Right

John Roberts

Most assumed that Roberts would be in the Right Wing camp but his rulings so far have been very moderate and we must point out that his law clerk division is stacked with liberals.

Samuel Alito

Moderate

Anthony Kennedy

Although he has voted far more liberally in the last two years and appears to be going to the leaning liberal camp. It should be noted that his law clerks, who have a huge sway in cases are in the solid left wing camp.

Leaning Left

John Stevens

Left Wing

Ruth Ginsburg

Stephen Breyer

Sonia Sotomayor

So let's recap

4 Right or right leaning judges
4 left or left leaning judges
1 moderate who is leaning more left each year

And this somehow = hard right????????????? :tongue:

D

deleted15807

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And this somehow = hard right????????????? :tongue:

When the WSJ has an orgasm over the court's decisions you KNOW it's hard right.

Roberts Court Unites on Business

Several key cases on affirmative action, abortion and free speech underscored how President Bush's nominees, Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Samuel Alito, have solidified a five-vote conservative majority

Mark_UK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I thought that this post was about a delusional stupid and dangerous woman working for Fox now its turned into some rightwinger complaining about 'left leaning' news channels, sorry but Americans wouldn't know left wing politics if it bit them.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought that this post was about a delusional stupid and dangerous woman working for Fox now its turned into some rightwinger complaining about 'left leaning' news channels, sorry but Americans wouldn't know left wing politics if it bit them.

Please elaborate on how Americans don't know left wing politics.

D

deleted15807

Exactly right. The left 30 years ago was pulled to the center leaving nothing in it's place. 'The left' now is what one would call 'the center' during Ronnie-Ray-Guns reign. While 'the right' has moved right hard right.....right off the cliff.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Palin Droning on FOX is good news. The more shiftless assholes who parade their ignorance on FAUX, the better. It's easier to keep an eye on them when they're all in the same place.

Q: What would Sarah Palindrone's and Glen (I have a small peepee) Beck's love child look like?
A: this pic

Attachments