Shocker: Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News...Faux News...Fixed News

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suspect there's some truth to this suspicion, but not just for the lefty liberal you cannot stand. I'm certain many at least four right-wingers post here for the same reason.:smile::smile::smile:

More than likely. It's not that he's liberal. That would be giving him a compliment. He's a drone who lacks a pair of ears.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dick Cheney is like the Emperor from Star Wars. He was the one running things to begin with. That is the reason for his heart attacks because he has none. W and Palin were just like Darth Vader.......put on a mask over them and they are puppets on a string.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope FOX knows what they're getting for thier Money:
She would shut down in a catatonic stupor ahead of interviews': New book exposes Sarah Palin's bizarre behaviour during election campaign

By Anny Shaw
According to the book, it was then that Steve Schmidt, Republican campaign chief, turned to the experts he had recruited and said: 'You guys have a lot of work to do. She doesn't know anything.'
Ms Palin was sat down at a table with a map of the world before her and given a potted history of foreign policy.

Over the next few weeks she 'crammed furiously', using index cards for prompts.
However, according to the book, the vice presidential candidate's mental state began to falter.
'She wasn't eating (a few small bites of steak a day, no more). She wasn't drinking (maybe half a can of Diet Doctor Pepper, no water, ever). She wasn't sleeping (not much more than a couple of hours a night, max),' the authors write.

While being drilled for upcoming interviews, 'she would routinely shut down - chin on her chest, arms folded, eyes cast to the floor, speechless and motionless, lost in what those around her described as a kind of catatonic stupor'.

Sarah Palin to join Fox News as Game Change book exposes her bizarre behaviour during election campaign | Mail Online

RsideNole

Experimental Member
Media
In your own words, could someone please explain Ms. Palin's platform to advance the country? What measures of her performance could be used to substantiate those claims?

Most important for me is what would make her a qualified presidential candidate?

D

deleted15807

In your own words, could someone please explain Ms. Palin's platform to advance the country?

Just go to the Cliff notes version of Republican talking points then tart it up and dumb it down to the 6th grade.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hope FOX knows what they're getting for thier Money:
She would shut down in a catatonic stupor ahead of interviews': New book exposes Sarah Palin's bizarre behaviour during election campaign

I will almost gaurantee you that she'll be 100% scripted, she'll sit there and read a teleprompter, or be fed questions and answers through an earpiece, and probably do a lousy job of that, like a weekend news anchor in fresno.

rich lowry must be buying up all the jo lube he can find in anticipation of her debut. hope he gets some plastic to cover his tv.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree with thadjock. But won't it be fun when she goes off-script? Jon Stewart is probably overjoyed.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with thadjock. But won't it be fun when she goes off-script? Jon Stewart is probably overjoyed.

yeah i'm not sure if even she realizes that the more she's out there the more she becomes a punch line. you can only spin stupid-as-smart so long b4 even the disciples begin to lose faith.

even though she was under a pretty intensive spotlight during the campaign, the whole thing didn't really last that long and she retreated to AK and shut the press down. I think being a regular fixture on tv will serve to be her undoing, i don't expect her to last in this role either.

she's like the monster in a horror movie that just when you think it's finally dead.....has one last gasp of terror in it. lets hope this puts the wooden stake in her career for good.

RsideNole

Experimental Member
Media
I will almost gaurantee you that she'll be 100% scripted, she'll sit there and read a teleprompter, or be fed questions and answers through an earpiece, and probably do a lousy job of that, like a weekend news anchor in fresno.
This sounds to me like the majority of her party. Her performance during the vice-presidential debate cemented my view that her knowledge lacks depth and breadth and her opinions are myopic.

Still, her party made a bold move in plucking an attractive, wholesome-like family woman with a taste of authority. If one of the objectives was to thrust her into the public eye to gain recognition, then her party succeeded.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Still, her party made a bold move in plucking an attractive, wholesome-like family woman with a taste of authority. .

u've got to be kidding right? given what we already know, what part of her do you find wholesome?

I'm gonna be watchin FOX just so i can see the exact moment when she rips her face off terminator style and starts the set on fire with the flames shooting out of her nostrils.

it's gonna make alien look like barney's big adventure.

RsideNole

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, this is rich. Ms. Palin will deliver the keynote not for a tasting, but a tasting competition.

I cannot wait to hear her thoughts on the direction of the country. Perhaps she will exude the finest rogue, maverick characteristics.

D

deleted15807

Well she's made her debut tonight on O'Reilly. We can forever thank John McCain for his gift to the continental US.

Sarah Palin Makes Her Debut on Fox

“It’s not about me personally,” Ms. Palin said. “They don’t like the message, they don’t like the common sense conservative solutions I articulate.”

RsideNole

Experimental Member
Media
“It’s not about me personally,” Ms. Palin said. “They don’t like the message, they don’t like the common sense conservative solutions I articulate.”
What exactly has she articulated? A few examples would be brilliant rather than providing circular definitions.

The quote reminds me of her response when Katie Couric asked what magazines/periodicals she read.

The Good Stuff
Part 1 of Ms. Palin's debut
"There is an obvious disconnect between President Obama and the White House." Say what?

Part 2 of Ms. Palin's debut

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She seemed capable.
I'm not a fan, however, I am also not blind to the fact she is popular with a segment (isn't her book still at the top of the NYT best sellers list) and could prove to be a powerful political figure in the future.

With her, I am reminded of Ronald Reagan, someone equally scripted that people were equally dismissive of when he came onto the national scene.

I can't wait to hear Palin's biting wit and inspiring repartee.
Likely, her base and the people she wants to appeal to do not value those sort of qualities. Perhaps what they prefer is exactly what she offers, 'family values' and down-homey, everyman 'straight talk'.