Shocking routines- for the advanced trainee

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A friend of mine (thanks, J) gave me an idea that may help some of you break past a sticking point. It's called "shocking."

If you're familiar with bodybuilding, a stubborn bodypart can sometimes be kick-started into growth by doing a high-volume, high-intensity workout and taking a long rest to let your body recover. My friend is of the opinion that this same principle may apply to penis enlargement.

To do this, you could do something like 1,500-2,000 jelqs, 300-500 squeezes, or 2500-5000 stretches (not all at one time- do about 100, rest a bit, do some more, rest, etc.) and take several (3-5) days off to rest. Pick one or two exercises and "max out"!

The routine will take more than an hour, but remember that you won't have to do ANYTHING for several days.

IMPORTANT! This routine WILL cause soreness and you may have a little erectile difficulty for a few hours after the routine. If you're a beginner, you should NOT even consider doing this until you have a few months of regular PE under your belt!

Another advanced shocking technique is the "All Day" shock routine. Pick a day where you will be free from any important activities. This version of the shock routine WILL take all day (although you'll be resting for most of it).

Here's how it goes. Pick 4 exercises- preferably 2 for girth, and 2 for length.

Sample schedule:

8:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 4:00 PM- 30 of "The Squeeze"

9:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 5:00 PM- 25 Slow Cranks

10:00 AM, 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM- 100 Mini-Jelqs

11:00 AM, 3:00 PM, 7:00 PM- 15 Tension Stretches

Of course, you'll rest after each exercise mini-session.

Prepare to take 3-5 days off after this routine. Some have seen measurable results within a few days of following a similar routine!

Due to its strenuousness, and obvious inconvenience, it should only be done once every few months.

If your gains have plateaued, this routine will definitely give you a kick-start!

(For instructions on some of the above exercises, please check out the video page).

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone considering this routine- PLEASE use extreme caution, and ensure that you have several months of continuous training under your belt.

If you're not ready for this kind of routine, you will very likely hurt yourself attempting it!

cock77

Just Browsing
Media
Can I chose the V-Jelqs as a routine for the girth side?

because It seems to me that wet jelqs place more pressure on the penis

D_Emu Egg Ha

Just Browsing
Media
I did 1000 strechs, 1000 jelqs, and 10 30sec squezzes and my penis is a little smaller when erect, but erections are a lot harder. When my cock heals I'll tell you.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can I chose the V-Jelqs as a routine for the girth side?

because It seems to me that wet jelqs place more pressure on the penis

The above exercises are samples- you can choose the exercises that you feel will give you the best results.

AGAIN- this is a very advanced regimen- DO NOT try it unless you have enough of a training history to tolerate this kind of training. Attempting to do this type of routine without being ready for it can cause you to get injured!

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Makes me very curious as to the folks that attempt this routine, read up on the techniques - being newbs and all... (Hey, we WERE ALL "THE N00B" at some point, yeah? ;) )

And then thinking that this was a crash course...

The magic cure....

.....the fast track to larger, bigger gains.....

Only to figure out that in a day they are likely going to be in the ER asking very embarrassing questions about their freshly bruised "egoes"?

Big Al MEANS it when it is said it is for the experienced. Oddly, any word or take on the feelings around some of the newer, more advanced techniques of late involving double tension stretches. Rather than an "A" or a "V" stretch, but an.... "S". (use your imaginations)

Just curious - not quite sure I want to run that big with the big boys just yet - the girls are still far too interesting to me. :D Thanks! I do hear though from ONE other individual it has helped him break his plateaus QUICKLY and extend the range of his....handiwork.