Shockwave Therapy – Anyone Tried It?

D

deleted1547822

Here’s an actual study on the device. It looks like it is useful for improving blood flow and therefore erectile quality. I doubt it’s going to make your dick bigger. It might seem that way if the improved blood flow helps you attain your maximum size.

As a urologist said, “If I knew of a way to increase penis size, I’d be a billionaire...”

Shockwave treatment of erectile dysfunction

Reactions: deleted817802

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I looked up YouTube videos for the doctor's about how to use it, and the main points of contact are along the top of the penis, and the sides of the base....the nerves of the penis run down the top all the way to the glans, so improving blood flow for the nervous system and improving feeling while opening blood vessels are all positive possible outcomes here. I'm trying to get my hands on a device.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It seems to me it’s a huge marketing campaign to sell benefits way before they are even proven to be effective. I have no idea what the costs are but I would bet they are astronomical! There are lot of suckers out there but i am not going to be one. Also, I’ve noticed it’s being called @ lot of different names depending on region you live in. Use caution guys we work to hard for our money!

Reactions: windibundu
D

deleted1547822

I was curious about this and fired up the google machine. Best I can tell, this all started with ultrasound therapy (mainly for joint pain). From there, somebody had the idea to crank up the power and use the principle to break up kidney stones and such. That came full circle and the more powerful machines were used for pain too.

Somebody had the idea that since it improves blood flow as part of the healing effect, it could be useful for ED, breaking up plaque deposits, improving blood flow, etc... I suspect that some guy used the device on his pecker, to see how it would feel, and the rest is medical justification for his “research” - particularly once he figured out what it could do.

I found a guy with an ED blog, who also started a forum about these kind of devices. Most seem to be using it for ED, and nobody is saying it’s making them bigger.

Fixing my own ED with shockwave therapy

Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

Reactions: Stratavos

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Got my machine today, it's the uspro2000, a very common device. I used it for about 25 minutes or so, hitting the areas seen in YouTube treatment videos for 5 minutes at a time, then I went over the entire penis for a bit. You can't feel anything except a bit of warmth if you let it sit in one spot too long. After this I pumped as hard as I could tolerate in a hot water bath, then jelqued. Usually it's difficult to get a good erection after pumping but I was able to get hard quickly and came very hard after jelqing turned to stroking. The pumping resulted in a bruise pattern I've never seen before as if the ultrasound had poked little holes all over beforehand, the jelqing made the marks go away quickly. I'm planning on trying this twice a week to see if anything happens. So far I'm not sure if my erections are harder from the idea of the treatment.

D

deleted1547822

Interesting. My understanding is that the “shockwave” machines are much more powerful, and border on discomfort/tolerable pain during use. The clinical reports discuss using numbing cream before treatment.

Reactions: 9PLUSINCHESOFME

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure if the numbing is for comfort/not getting a boner or pain. I doubt it's painful. I've been using my device for a week now, I've only had a chance to use it for an hour and a half total on three separate occasions. I get good morning wood and I am more aware of my penis durring the day after a session. No drastic results yet. I'm noticing a little more vein appearance, their seems to be more small veins showing up, and my main being that goes up the penis stood out like a vein on a bodybuilders bicep the other day. Could be placebo effect but I already own the machine so what could it hurt?

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm noticing a little more vein appearance
This makes sense, as proponents of this treatment say it actually does cause Vasculogenesis (the process of new blood vessel formation). They even say that while there will be no size gains to the actual cock, in terms of tunica size, a dick can still feel bigger to its owner just because there's more blood flow into it. This might be why shockwave treatment may be worthwhile. Would love to hear more experiences.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dr Perito, a highly regarded Urologist who has performed many penile implants and other reasonable techniques, tells this therapy has not been proven safe and can cause scarring of the penis.

kilswitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Done it - It works very well, increased vascularity and the sensation increase is off the charts.