Shockwave Therapy – Anyone Tried It?

9PLUSINCHESOFME

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got my Phoenix a few weeks ago. I’m 7 treatments in and it rocks. My EQ has gone from an 80 to a 90. Cock fills with blood much faster, gets harder and bigger and stays hard longer. Great investment.

Which model do you have? How much was it? Where did you purchase it? Thanks.

Godslittlejoke

Cherished Member
Media
Parkersburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which model do you have? How much was it? Where did you purchase it? Thanks.
You can get the US PRO 1000 for just under $50 USD from tenspros.com. you may be tempted to get the more expensive model (us pro 2000) but there really is no need. It has a warming feature and is waterproof for like 30 minutes but it costs three times as much. Be sure to get extra gel as well.

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
got myself a ginha hl 1602, and did my first session just earlier, we'll know more tomorrow after the work shift and overnight healing. apparently treatments should be twice a week, every other week for 12 sessions, and results last 6 months after the last session, If I'm reading things correctly. Even if there isn't much of a result, I have an ultrasound machine, and boomer parents so being able to help with mom's arthritis isn't a bad trade off.
Where did you buy it from?

O

OldFirm08

I've heard of a medical procedure being pushed on TV ads now,, ,that will clear out the plaque in your arteries and veins so that your blood flow is better and it can get rid of ED, and help you get better, faster ,bigger hard ons. That alone would add size to your cock if you've had blood flow blockage for years.

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I got my Phoenix a few weeks ago. I’m 7 treatments in and it rocks. My EQ has gone from an 80 to a 90. Cock fills with blood much faster, gets harder and bigger and stays hard longer. Great investment.
Has anybody else tried the Phoenix, and what is your experience with it? Are they any cheaper substitutes?

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anybody else tried the Phoenix, and what is your experience with it? Are they any cheaper substitutes?
I've tried it and think it's garbage for the most part. And I say this as someone who has gotten Shockwave Therapy from the SAME people that developed it. The Gainswave sessions while pricey made a difference, the Phoenix seems like placebo to me.

Reactions: Stratavos

Topramen90703

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone ever heard of gainswave therapy performed at a doctors office. I bought a similar product that uses acoustic waves and a gel like substance. I’ve had it about one week now and my sick instantly feels thicker. Like the vessels in my cock totally relaxed.

Attachments

bob3780

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
South Milwaukee (Wisconsin, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone ever heard of gainswave therapy performed at a doctors office. I bought a similar product that uses acoustic waves and a gel like substance. I’ve had it about one week now and my sick instantly feels thicker. Like the vessels in my cock totally relaxed.
What did you buy?