Shoe size and penis size

Well you can see the pictures in my gallery, but at my hardest, I'm about 7.25" and I usually wear size 13 shoes, sometimes 12. I'm sure there's no correlation between the two.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
My Euro shoe size is 44!
divide that by 2 and you get my penis length in centimetres 22cm.
There is absolutely no cerrelation because I made it that size with PE:rolleyes:

newsman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always had massive feet and a massive cock to match. In fact, my shoe size roughly corresponded with my age, so when I was six I had size six feet, 7, size 7 etc until I got to 13... that's when my feet stopped growing thank god. I'm now still size 13 (Euro 47) with a hefty 9" x 7" dick. Bugger to find decent, trendy shoes though.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
newsman said:
Socks not a problem though.:smile:
:biggrin1:

I have no idea about this supposed 'penis' and what it's 'size' is, but I've always obsessed over foot size. I'm only average (9.5 us Dr. Martens), hence the username. If I could only make them bigger, I'm envious of you big guys! :mad:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
AboutAverage said:
I have no idea about this supposed 'penis' and what it's 'size' is, but I've always obsessed over foot size. I'm only average (9.5 us Dr. Martens), hence the username. If I could only make them bigger, I'm envious of you big guys! :mad:

:biggrin2: :lol:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Size 11 shoe 10x7 Go to my gallery my penis hangs way down to where it almost touches my shoe I refuse to take pictures of my feet Im shy!!:rolleyes:

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
newsman said:
Yes, terrible to find shoes for my rather large penis. Socks not a problem though.:smile:

I had a terrible time finding socks that weren't too tight. Then they came out with the They Fit condoms (size U22)...

For what it's worth, size 15US, and about 8 long and wrist-thick.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'll play along:biggrin1:. I have a size 12(us) foot. I'm 5'8" tall, and weigh roughly about 135 lbs. No sho size has no correlation to anything, but there is always some sort of false scientific explanation. The last I heard was that sho size was proportionate to weight and height, but that's false given my weight and height. :cool: