Shoe size compared to Cock size

Rhapbus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A lot of people still believe in the "big feet = big cock" myth I wear a size 9 in mens, and have an 8x6 cock. and one of my best friends, wears a size 14, and has a 6x4 cock. What is your experience with shoe size related to cock size?

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have an 8" + cock, and size 12 shoes... I have a good buddy that wears a size 14 shoe and has a three inch dick when hard....:smile:

Scarlet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Biggest guy I've ever fucked -- I'd guess about 10 inches with above average girth for his length. He was about 5'9" with averaged sized feet and hands. (Army man too... drool...) Claimed to be a Russian American mutt. Best cock ever, he was so dominant and rough with me.

One of the smallest guys I've ever seen in person was 6'6" 400lbs, about a size 14 in shoe and large hands. Was about 3-4 inches hard and average girth for the size.

I've found no connection with penis size and any other physical characteristics, whether it be hands, feet, fingers, or nose.

party9guy

Experimental Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Biggest guy I've ever fucked -- I'd guess about 10 inches with above average girth for his length. He was about 5'9" with averaged sized feet and hands. (Army man too... drool...) Claimed to be a Russian American mutt. Best cock ever, he was so dominant and rough with me.

One of the smallest guys I've ever seen in person was 6'6" 400lbs, about a size 14 in shoe and large hands. Was about 3-4 inches hard and average girth for the size.

I've found no connection with penis size and any other physical characteristics, whether it be hands, feet, fingers, or nose.

Scarlet... I still have some of my uniforms in the basement... interested in playing dress up? :smile:

Spectacle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say there is absolutely no relation.

Like every other part of the body, size can vary, and nothing is connected. Me and my best friend have almost identical dicks, I wear a size 14 shoe, he wears a 13. Another friend of mine wears a size 12, and is very average.

If a guy has big feet, it guarantees he has trouble finding shoes, and that people are going to say, "You know what they say about a guy with big feet..." while winking.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is absolutely no relation between the two. I'm 6'3, size 14EE feet and giant hands and I'm 7.25 inches. The guys I've encountered with a larger penis than me were all average height with average feet/hands.

YoungCock1234

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i wear a size 12 (or 13 if they run small) and i'm 9x6.

i have huge hands. some women's hands only cover my palms, which looks hilarious. only met 2 or 3 guys with bigger hands than me.

This is me, except size 13 and 14 if they run small. I guess I fit the stereotype.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm pretty sure there's no relation. There's probably several old threads around here that can back that up.

Oh, and if you want another data point: Size 10, 7x5.75

truthguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have such small feet i get teased about it all the time by friends i am just about size 8 us/ 7 uk so i am small. but erect i am 9 in by 6 so there is no correlation from my side.

Reactions: curious25