Shoe Size

huge: You know how some people say if you have big feet, then you will have a big penis. Well, its kinda true for me. So I want to see how true it is for everyone else. What's your age, shoe size, and penis size hard.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
We've done this before but it's still fun to discuss urban legends. This would be a great subject for the MythBusters show on Spike TV.

Shoe size: 12 EEE

Erect length: 8"

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
here we go again...

shoe size: 10 1/2 D

erect length: 11"

I'd say my feet are only average. My hands are pretty small, too. My wrists and ankles are quite girthy though, 8" wrists and 10.5" ankles. My belly button is an "innie." I only grew two wisdom teeth, the uppers. None of this matters, because there is no correlation between penis size and the size of any other body parts.

hugeschlongeddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
hey everyone...

I'm 18.
Shoe size: 14 or 15
Penis size: 9"x7"

I used to think that my shoe size correlated with the size of my cock, but now I know that isn't the case. Mostly that's thanks to LPSG. Gotta love the LPSG!

huge

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
You know, maybe if threads regarding these myths about the size of other body parts indicating penis size are posted enough times, one day they will all turn out to be true!

Actually, my penis is a little longer than my foot and a little longer than my forearm, so I conclude that looking at a man's foot and/or forearm will give you a pretty close idea of the length of his penis. This probably works for every guy on the planet.

Seriously:
Shoe size--9.5
Penis length--11"

My shoes size is very average. Though it is somewhat big for my height (5'5"). (BTW, if you're paying attention, you will notice that I just also answered the next thread about whether height correlates with penis size.)

E_N

Experimental Member
Media
something many people never figure out is the difference between correlation and causation. Large feet =/= Large penis. If that were the case, there would be no "exceptions" to the "rule." Whether there is an increased likelihood for men with large feet to also have large members is debatable. I have seen data that supports this claim and data that finds no correlation at al.

afleitch

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have UK size 9 feet (not large) and very small hands for a man- yet i'm endowed below. My friend who has hands the sixe of dinner plates and size 13 feet, isn't.I dont think there is a correlation at all.

clownboots19: Age: 19
Shoe size: 14
Penis size: 8 inches long, 6 1/2 inches circumference