Shollow bowl toilets

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and i recently went for a short 'dirty' weekend in Southern Spain.
The toilet in our appartment had a fantastically shallow bowl, so much so that when sat down for a shit my dick actually touched the bottom if the bowl.
Is it only the Spanish that have these ridiculous toilets, and has anyone else had this misfortune?

D_s46d5uyg

Just Browsing
Media
Omg.... This happens to me all the time. I find it so dirty to keep my member out of the bowl so it's not under water or touching the bottom. Found this in italy as well. That's why we piss standing and only shit sitting.

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have found this often even in the U.S. I have never sat on a toilet in an airplane for that very reason and have been on some very long flights. I noticed once in a public toilet that the guy in front of me had taken a long piece of toilet paper, doubled it, and draped it over the edge of the toilet. This at least keeps you from touching the bowl, but if the water is the problem, I have no solution.

6T8NIOU1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Omg .. I have washed my dick off several times in the sink at a public restroom becauce of this ...the worst makes me quinge

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
Omg .. I have washed my dick off several times in the sink at a public restroom becauce of this ...the worst makes me quinge

Haven't done this... but the scary part is that I'm wondering why... lol as much of an exhibitionist as I am, and how out there and "don't give a fuck" as I am, it seems like a natural thought to go into a restroom and just wash my dick off in a sink lol

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm in Europe right now and I have to say European toilet bowls are MUCH better then North American ones. I always find my cockhead touches most NA bowels when I take a shit, but in the UK and France they are much much deeper and havent had any issues! :biggrin1:

bulletbob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I don't dangle to the water or into the lower parts of the bowl, but I hate touching the edge of the rim or part of the bowl leading down into the water! I hold it up if there's a danger of that. I usually don't have to worry too much because I just don't dangle that much in the first place unless have have a semi.

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have found this to be a problem for me in many places....in USA and in Europe. My BF has the same problem and his balls also touch the water and are often submerged. We both use sanitary wipes when we finish.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love it when people are complaining about the damn thing but face it all of us would stick our dick in some dirty whore hole or an asshole unprotected. Yes, it is dirty but you can all wash it off. Now what do you all have to say about it.

oldbrownshoe52

Sexy Member
Media
Ya, it doesn't bug me to much but in some toilets here in the U.S. mine touches like the inside of the bowl not all the way to the water unless im hard lol but on the porcelain......porcelain, thats a good song by Red Hot Chili Peppers haha

D_s46d5uyg

Just Browsing
Media
True, on the flip side, its a better problem to have then the guys on SPSG.org that are complaining about PISSING on the seat and spraying their pants with pee when they sit to shit. Amen

Last edited:

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
been a victim of this too.

Once I found I had TP sticking to my head -- everyone freak out!

Last edited:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when we bought our new house it had TWO of these...Nothing like droppin dick in and teabagging yourself when you sit down. *gag* I've had it happen at resturants too... people tend to stare when you're washing you junk in the sink when they walk in. LOL

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
when we bought our new house it had TWO of these...Nothing like droppin dick in and teabagging yourself when you sit down. *gag* I've had it happen at resturants too... people tend to stare when you're washing you junk in the sink when they walk in. LOL

That's hysterical - I've never gone that far, but I've been tempted.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fooled you once ... shame on them. Fooled you twice.. shame on you.

I always handle the junk with care. It's not that hard to do, considering the consequences.