Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guy's when your jacking off and are about to cum, do you prefer your cum to SHOOT out or just POUR out of your cock?

I'm all about shooting :tongue: the more the better :wink:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shooting.

Pouring is easier to control however.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting you should ask which way we PREFER for our own mechnism to work -- as though we had a choice. Mine just works the way it works. Always has. I'm a disappointed pour-er. OK, not so disappointed that I'd rather not cum at all, mind you. And I've always poured a good amount. I just wish there were a lot more SHOOT to it. (Never was, even in my salad days. Alas.) So what I'd prefer is a replacement. Everything just the way it is would be fine if there were only a better propulsion system.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I've always been a shooter and loved to see a guy shooting a good distance but lately I am realising that I am more and more turned on by a big thick load of spunk just pouring out of a nice cock, slowly running down the shaft and flopping off his balls in large dollops!!

Franky

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm a shooter. when younger, gfs would jack me in a car and I could splat the headliner 2-3 times. not every time, but often. the wife was jerking me hard one day, finishing a 20 minute bj, I was lying 1/2 way down the bed and nailed the wall 6ft away.