Shoot Out Some Suggestions

D_Pubert Farnsworth

Account Disabled
Media
Okay so I sort of manscaped in a way that seemed cool at the time but really doesn't look so hot now:frown1:. Below is a picture of what hair I have to work with and I would truly appreciate some feedback/comments/suggestions on my best course of action from here:biggrin1:!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anybody who says "totally shaved looks like a little boy" should take a look at your pictures. Nobody is going to mistake you for anything but a (very) grown man. I think the shave looks great.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anybody who says "totally shaved looks like a little boy" should take a look at your pictures. Nobody is going to mistake you for anything but a (very) grown man. I think the shave looks great.

*Yawn*
He asked and I just gave my opinion. Personally, guys with hair look "manlier" He looks good without the hair, I was just saying what I liked. He could dye his pubes blue, as long as it makes him happy.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I was going to say the same thing! How can THAT cock hanging below shaved off pubes even slightly resemble a little boy??? Looks great!!!