Shooter or dribbler? Since we're starting all over

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Figured that since we're starting all over, we might as well get the basics on the table.

Shooter or dribbler? If shooter, how far? And how changing with age?

For me, alas, no matter how many kegel's I've done and no matter how much zinc and how much edging, it's generally a normal amount shot 1-4 inches. Occassionally more, but not often. Always has been.

runner074: Hey Richie

I am much the same situation that you are. I'm 24 as well and most of the time I just sort of "ooze" cum. I've never really be a "shooter" other than onto my stomach but not much farther than that. Most of the time it looks a lot like I'm urinating, it's just a lot thicker and a helluva lot more fun.

Reactions: chipdrew

BIGBOYDAVE: Definatly a shooter rarely have precum so when it blows it blows hard sometimes 3-4 feet ::)

Reactions: Uncadant

BIGBOYDAVE: Hey dalton321
I guess I been posting a lot can't remember which board on here but a few days I posted about shooting a long distance a few years ago and hit a guy in the eye He ended up with a black eye :D :( :D ;) True story

BIGBOYDAVE: Thanks Grandpa I'm sure there are plenty other loose cannons in here too :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Shooter. Haven't measured, but one time, when jacking off while lying down, I got it in my hair. LOL

dirtysanchez: Sometimes i shoot, sometimes i dribble. Mostly a shooter. one time while lying down the first shot hit my open mouth :mad: and the second one hit the wall beyond my head at the end of my bed lol. that was a pain to clean up haha

prepstudinsc: I'm a shooter....always have been. I've done kegels to see if it made a difference in how for I shot, and while it seemed to intensify the orgasm, it didn't make a big difference in the distance. Usually if I'm laying down, I will shoot on my chest, neck, shoulders, and chin. When really excited, I've shot over my head and hit the headboard of my bed, the wall behind my bed, and the nightstand next to my bed. Usually when I cum, I shoot about 10-11 squirts.

I'm straight, but have jacked off with some other guy friends before. One of them told me that I was a like a fountain when I shot. I've been compared to other things before, but never a fountain.....it's usually been a horse or a mule. LOL

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I started out as a super shooter - able to squirt over tall buildings in a single spurt. ::)

Seriously, I would regularly bounce it off the headboard on the second and third spurts then they'd lessen during the orgasm until they ended, dribbling into my navel (glad I have an "innie").

Now, alas, at 56, I'm thrilled when the most ambitious ones reach 6".

Pecker

mr.17yearold: im definately a shooter... ive never let it shoot on purpose though... to difficult to clean up...so everytime i have to use a wad of toilet paper, and if i dont position it right, it will still shoot right out an edge or something, and get on my face... I HATE THAT!!! :mad:

richie: I'm 24 years old and most of the time I'm a dribbler. If I ejaculate after a few days abstinence my cum is very thick and sticky. It tends to ooze out onto my dickhead and just stays there. It doesn't drip off much and definitely doesn't shoot. If I've been ejaculating more regularly it still doesn't shoot but because the cum is thinner it tends to drip off and into my pubic hair. Occasionally, I do shoot a load onto my abdomen, but this is rare. I haven't changed with age either - I've always been like this.

richie

8isenuf: I'm a Shooter, the distance depends of the encounter, as a rule the a more longer shot comes (pun intended) from a longer build-up, longer foreplay, and longer main event.
When I get really excited the I easily shoot two to three feet.

ruscorp: Sometimes i shoot, sometimes i dribble as well. I guess it all depends on how much jerking off/sex I've been getting. It's mostly been jerking off though since the gf moved. ;D

Finedessert: Awwwww, The memories of days gone by,

In my teenage years it was nothing to shoot and hit the headboard every time I jerked-off. ;D

This lasted till I was in my thirties, then the spurts became shorter and shorter.

In my fifties I became a dribbler with (if I was lucky) 5-6 little drops.

Now that I've had a "Turp" surgery for an enlarged prostate gland, when I do the deed I have a wonderful orgasm, and maybe a minute or two later One drop of Cum will appear, the rest goes back into the bladder.

The moral of story is when you reach the age of forty Have your prostate checked every year I wish I had. :'(

Grandpa

JpTR19: I am a shooter myself. When I jackoff i tend to be sitting and I have shot it over my head useally aboout 2 or 3 streams of it. Then after that there is about 4 little ones that hit my stomach and the rest kind of drips out. But when I am getting head I shot alot very hard (I have been told) Some girls have even said stuff to me about how it is very hard on there face. I personal think that is kind of cool. ;D

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Shooter. Some good spurts (5-6 to 9-10, it depends on how turned on I am), far away (but never more then 6 feet)... Long, deep orgasm.

LUV IT, ;D

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Well, it depends...

When I masturbate by my lonesome, it simply depends on how much time I have to enjoy the wank. I've had those immediate, need-to-get-off-real-quick-before-class cumshots that just dribble off into a paper towel, tissue, or whatever I'm using to contain it and clean up quick. More often than not, I kick back and pound out a healthy several-shot load on my abs and chest -- and the occasional blaster to my neck/chin. Once in the hair, yup.

With a partner, I usually spurt well and I simply chalk that up to sexual intensity. I was once described as giving quite the "cum shower."

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am definately a shooter. I produce a large amount of semen and I have found that I shoot even more the longer the run up to ejaculation.

Quickies shoot just as fast but the volume is lower. JO-ing on my own or a long sex session where by I stay at the brink of shooting indefinately brings on a gusher.

HotRodRich69: ah........both? i mean if i go @ it 4 awhile then i'll shoot far,but if it's madd quick then not that far,also how long i haven't j/o makes it even better,lol also after the first 2 shots the rest usually spew out,lol like milk or sumthin