Shooter or dribbler? Since we're starting all over

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm mostly a shooter, but if I'm worked up to reach orgasm more than three times in a short period of time, I start to dribble on about the fourth. But that's okay ... it still feels just as awesome!

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I'd be interested to know if any other guys here have ever come in the form of a steady stream, ie "pissing" semen rather than spurting it.  

Sorry .... I don't like the ugly phrase, but it is the only one that will do for what has happened to me on an occasional basis.  Funnily enough, it only happened for the first time well into my 20's.  That first time, it was a shock.  For me it has often happened when I am particularly 'worked up' ... by no means always after a long "gap".  

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Max I've done that too but not often and not lately.

It's a fascinating sensation - different from the usual feeling.

But as interesting as it is, I much prefer the regular pumping and throbbing method.

Seems like several short pulses is better than one long one most of the time. :p

Pecker

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I know what your talking about! You get that tight squeeze from the back of your dick, and you expect your semen to stop shortly after it, but it keeps on going till the next squeeze creating a steady stream.

The first couple of times it happened I thought I broke it and it wouldn't stop :p but after a while I suppose you get used to it.

drrionelli: Curiously, when I was young, I was a "shooter." I once remember an incidence of "amusing myself" while lying on the bathroom floor, just after a bath, and actually splashing across my face and up into my hair! Needless to say, I had to do the whole bathing routine over!

Recently, though, I seem to dribble all the time. Unless I'm doing frottage. Of course, you can't tell then, but the intensity SEEMS to be so much more intense than when I'm stroking.

I really liked being able to "shoot" when I was younger. Do any of you know of a way that I can restore that ability? I'd be happy to try!

TooDamnBig: [quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1033871093;start=15#25 date=10/09/02 at 12:52:35]The best way is to not J/O as often. I shoot farther if I haven't orgasmed in some time.[/quote]

How long is "in some time" for you?

I understand the concept you describe. But for me a bigger factor is how horny I am, not how liong its been. I could go two days without cuming, and if I do a quick wank in the shower, I'll get just dribbles... But I can have cum 4 hours ago, but if I'm very horny (lots of foreplay, lots of visual and aural stimulus), I'll shoot like a rocket.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
About two days.

Oh, another variable is how long it takes to jack off. I'd say s=xtj, where s is how long it takes to shoot, t is the time since your last wank (if I may borrow a British term,) and j is the time it takes for you to. X is an unknown constant.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I don't advocate this, but my teens and 20's track record demonstrated to my entire satisfaction that in the long run, the more often you ejaculate, the more your system responds, and eventually satisfying an appetite only creates a stonger appetite ... the more it demands and produces, in terms of frequency, power, and volume.

drrionelli: OK, jonb, I like your penchant for math. But, when you say "how long it takes to jack off", what time reference are you refering to? From initial erection to ejaculation? From the "point of no return" until the semen flow subsides? Are you suggesting that the whole process be as rapid as possible? Personally, I like to take my time! ;D

I, as a fellow mathematics enthusiast, would really enjoy some clarification on your post. I think you might be onto something!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
From the time it starts feeling good (i.e., vital functions speed up, you might start humping your hands, etc) to orgasm.

I haven't really done much in the way of experimenting with other subjects, though. I mean, penis size could be a factor, as well.

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It depends on how exited I am. Once when I was in college I was lying on my back and it shot over my head and landed on the desk in back of the bed. I guess thats about 5 feet.

Normally its less than a foot and sometimes it just dribbles out.

-- Erik

Hugh_Johnson: Uh usually when it's a quick whack off it shoots a few inches. If I hold it off for a while I can shoot to the upper part of my chest or over my head.

I tend to have pretty thick semen and a lot of it, usually about 8-10 spurts. When I was younger (I'm 33 now) I used to end up with my chest literally covered in semen. I would have to mop up with a towel.

The longest ejaculation was when I visited this guy who could deep throat my cock (I'm married now). I could litterally pummel my cock into his throat and he wouldn't gag in the least (he did sweat profusely and his eyes bulged out!).

I had been pounding away for about an hour an a half (It was amazing, I miss being able to do that. I enjoyed it better than fucking my wife, at least the actual physical sensation) and usually I came with my cock down his throat. But this time there was another big dicked guy there he was sucking too, and when I wanted to come I pulled it out and pumped out literally the biggest load I have ever seen, longer distance, amount...than any movie. I shot, no lie about eight feet, long thick streams, flying across the room and covering this guy. I was actaully kind of stunned, and they both said they'd never seen anything like that.

Thick9: Great topic, guys. I'm a big shooter... usually over my head every time... at least onto my face. I'm about 9x6 and have always wondered if size has anything to do with it. By the way, I'm 33.

Arod: Shooter here also. I was wondering if any of you have experienced what I call the "Rain Effect?" Sometimes when I shoot, either lying down or in front of my full length mirror, I will have this sudden burst of semen, on first shot, that is intense and kind of stuns me. When I gather my senses, I see that there are about 20-30 drops of semen all over my chest or on the mirror then followed by the long 2nd, 3rd, etc. ropes of cum. Every couple of months this seems to happen and I don't know if it is more water intake, food that I've eaten, etc. Anyone else had this happen?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Sounds like you're experiencing a buildup of excretions from the cowpers gland (precum).

At times you may have more of it produced than usual so that when you ejaculate, not all of the precum has evacuated yet, and it's pushed out ahead of the semen, sperm and other secretions commonly associated with ejaculation.

This might explain the thinness of the fluid and the reason it spatters, while the ejaculate mix behind it is thicker.

Pecker

neworlnssteel: It all depends on how excited I am too. Most of the time I am a dribbler, but at times when i am real worked out i can spray like no other and find droppings everyhwere. It rerally makes it hard to clean up!

willib611: Shooter! Have always gotten it in my hair or eyes on my pillow. At least once a week my wife makes me wash the wall behind the bed so the cum will not stain the paint. I am 41 now and no signs of distance becomming an issue.

hungone: I tend to be a mix....mostly a dribbler - with a little distance - maybe 1 foot. But a year ago - I was incredibly turned on - having amazing sex - and shot about 5 feet. Quite a surprise for me! I have always been turned on by guys who are shooters. We always want what we don't have!