Shooter or dribbler? Since we're starting all over

bastian: Never a Dribbler! I am one of the guys that has to watch where I point that thing when wacking off. I have accidentally shot many things that were hard to clean up or my face when gratifying myself.

One cool thing to try/see sometime for you shooters. Lie on your back someplace outside where you can be careless and shoot as hard as you can straight up. I live in the country and if you are able to do this outside on a day with a light wind, you get some cool wad shapes that should clear you, so no clean-up required.

jazz_jazz70: Here's a fun thing to do if you reallly get off on watching the cum fly, like I do.

Right when you're about to cum, pinch you cockhead just slightly, like you're trying to seal off your hole, but do it very gently so o that you don't actually stop the flow. What you want to to is squeeze it just tight enough that the cum can still shoot out. Think of it as the same effect as putting your thumb over the end of a garden hose.

same flow+smaller hole=gusher.

If you're already a good distance shooter like me, you can cum some amazing distances with a little practice.

HUGE_Nuts: Damn, now you've told everyone my secret to distance shooting!

What's your record with this technique????

=)

jazz_jazz70: I'm not sure exactly what my record is, but when I lie on my back, I have no problem shooting past my head and onto the headboard. My favorite is to point my cock straight up and shoot 4-5 feet stright up into the air and then watch the cum rain down all over me. The only down side is that it's in the air so long that the cum is not as hot when it lands on me. I love that sensation of hot cum landing on me.

When I'm with my wife, the technique is not really a usefull one since I shoot 2-3 feet without any problem anyway. I'm rarely much further from her than that during sex, so when she's ready for me to unload on her, I don't need that kind of distance.

punk9: It helps to bring yourself to the brink a few times before actually squirting using the frenum pinch technique.

I've been able to hit the wall of my gym sauna regularly from across the room while wanking with muscle studs, doing a jackson pollock.

My record is about 15' or so, even hit the ceiling before.

Check out:

http://mchester.best.vwh.net/digital/imagesf/f02331xt.jpg

Did a wank from a second story window at Folsom Street Fair shortly after this photo was taken.  Jacked off for about 10 min for a crowd of about 600 people.  Even chicks dug it!

I did an okay shoot, having not cum for two days it was pretty ropy and thick, but it arced over my head and was picked up by the wind for some distance.  I think some spooge rained down on and hit some people on the ground below.

The crowd erupted into applause at that performance.

http://queernet.org/~punk/folsom2002_0928BH.jpg

-punk9

bs3d: My distance totally depends on the ammount of stimulation. Sometimes it simply oozes out and down, other times (after much "hard work"), i can shoot as far as 5 feet.

jda01: I'm definitely a shooter. It usually flies about 5 feet, further if I'm really excited. I love being able to shoot all over the place, but clean up is a bitch. LOL

stewartb17: Shooter as a teen ager; dribbler now at 79. BUT it's still good.

Michael5094: I always shoot but how far depends on how long its been since the last time I had sex. I've shot several feet when I was younger. Now that I'm over 40 it is usually more like 6 to 12 inches. But if I go a week without sex, and hold off my orgasm as long as I can I can still shoot several feet.

dalton321: I've always been a shooter. When I cum...it comes out in long ropes and have had to clean off the wall before.

When I was a teenager, I just kept a towel on my headboard of the bed. I'd often hit it. :-*

robbnks: Shooter. Always have been here. Tend to shoot far. Generally 5-7" unless I am really turned on and I can shoot about 18" or so.

the_jazzer: I'm a shooter too. How far depends on how turned on I am, but most of the time it's in the 5 to 12 inch range, but I have got a few off that were a lot longer.

BIGBOYDAVE: Definatly a shooter rarely have precum so when it blows it blows hard sometimes 3-4 feet ::)

Reactions: Uncadant

fitdude: Shooter here, and nearly put my eye out. :-*

HUGE_Nuts: Inches? Come on boys, I can't be the only one who can shoot in feet. I'm 34 (as of yesterday) and can still shoot up to 6 feet...record shot was much further, but a rarity. Anyone else????

Just gotta get some power behind it!!!!

BIGBOYDAVE: HUGE_Nuts

did u not read my message above

dalton321: damn, Huge Nuts & Dave....

wish I was there for you guys to shoot off together in my mouth.....you could just shoot it down my throat!

BIGBOYDAVE: Hey dalton321
I guess I been posting a lot can't remember which board on here but a few days I posted about shooting a long distance a few years ago and hit a guy in the eye He ended up with a black eye :D :( :D ;) True story

Reactions: Uncadant