Shooter or dribbler?

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to know your opinions...
Do you prefer a man who shoots far, or a man that "dribbles". I myself find that watching cum roll down the side or back of a man's penis is hot, so I say dribbler (this may be biased since I am a small shooter, mostly dribbler). I have also experienced that men with larger cocks tend to be dribblers anyway. Lemme know!

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I have always thought shooters were the better ones but now I think it's load volume that counts so a huge load pouring out of a nice cock is a real turn on just as is a huge load shooting several feet.
It's just the sight of a man's spunk that is the turn on for me.

Franky

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like seeing it shoot nothing turns me on more than a great wade of cum flying over his or my head and landing on the headboard. Kinda makes you feel real satisfied like a job well done kinda thing.

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
I think it depends on the consistency of your semen. Guys with watery semen tend to be shooters guys with thick semen (like myself) tend to ooze out. The initial squirt shoots out maybe 1 or 2 inches but the rest oozes out.

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
i am a big shooter...and i just think it looks more impressive to see powerful jets of cum spewing out of a cock.:eek:

btw, i got vids on xtube if u wanna see me shoot.(radicaldick2000):wink: