Shooter or dribbler?

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
---

I gotta slit type opening but its quite large, especially when im really horny and aroused - and its the size of the opening that helps the cum really shoot out in ropes when im really horny!

Its also about how fit you are feelin on the day, and how boned you are! and if you have already had a jerk/wank that day!!

I've got a slit type opening too. But it isn't real big. I can tell that yours is though seeing your picture. That makes sense, that for guys like you it can shoot out easier through the bigger opening. Is your come thick or thin?[/quote]

Depends on what ive eaten dude
But its normally thick and comes out in rope like shoots:biggrin1:

Inachis

Just Browsing
Media
I was a shooter but I am afraid age catches up with us all. I can sometimes manage 2 spurts, but in my youth it was 8 or 9. And it didn't matter whether it was thick or watery - the headboard still got it.
Has anyone ever tried pinching the tip of the glans at orgasm? When still a teenager I found that by constricting the opening I could shoot ridiculous distances - like 15 feet. The semen would make a sizzling sound as it shot out which was a great turn on.

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems to me that an overwhelming majority of us are shooters! I can only dream of the headboard shot which I have achieved maybe twice.... then couldn't find it! Hee Hee!

Anyway, seems like a good thread... keep the comments cumming!
:biggrin1:

OmnibusGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a shooter. However there are times when I only dribble if there is alot of back to back action.
The first shot is always powerful, sometimes hitting my face. Exciting!

blkmwbp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it depends i usually cum Alot if i hold off but back 2 back is ummmm idk lol

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a shooter......and a dribbler. after I cum a few times, it just dribbles out, nothing much left to shoot. in my youth I would shoot and hit the headliner in a car, remember good old car sex?? and I shoot a thick wad, not very watery.

anyone ever have their balls dry up on them???? so much sex that you are shooting almost dry???? I have done this a few times, reduced my cum down to one single drop.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Shooter, and I think it's more common... but how much more common I suppose there is no way of knowing.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a massive shooter as well and routinely manage over-the-shoulder shots, especially if my prostate is being stimulated.

I'm impressed to see so many guys on the thread who shoot like me. And here I thought I was special. :frown1:

stugots

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im a dribbler for the past couple years. When I was early teens, I use to shoot really far...like a couple feet. My cum has gotten thicker since I have gotten older, maybe thats why.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shhot as far today as I did when I was 16. And that's measured in feet, I usualy hit the bed head if I pull out.

It can make clean up time a bit challenging.