Shooter or dribbler?

D

deleted490601

Big shooter here.

Has anyone ever found any kind of correlation between dribbler/shooter as it relates to size? In my comparing and wanking on cam, it seems like the bigger cocks tend to be dribblers more often than smaller ones (although not all): However, my observations are purely my own, hardly qualifies as definitive research on the subject. Any one have ideas?

blankagus

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not big at all but I am a shooter through and through. I can shoot at least 3 feet away. I tend to edge also and I don't jerk off more than once a day or just once per 2 days.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Big shooter here.

Has anyone ever found any kind of correlation between dribbler/shooter as it relates to size? In my comparing and wanking on cam, it seems like the bigger cocks tend to be dribblers more often than smaller ones (although not all): However, my observations are purely my own, hardly qualifies as definitive research on the subject. Any one have ideas?
Love a huge shooter!

D

deleted894563

Depends how long since I blown a load. Ages then shoot frequent then I dribble

The first two spurts shoot, the rest dribble. If I bust more than one nut a day, it's all drib

Im a dribbler.
Sometimes - when Im super aroused and excited - I shoot 2 ropes. But not far .

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do both. More time than not my first 1-3 pulses release shots, then dribbles or it like "shoots" out like an inch. Sometimes it all just falls out. When it shoots it goes several feet. My wife's neck and face become regular targets when I pull out and unload on her :) But it will go 5' feet sometimes! Once I was in a weird position fucking a fleshlight on the corner of the bed and it shot to the other corner of the king size matress...measured and it was 8' feet!!! I said WTF!!?!?!? that was a good one ;)

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depends how horny I am, how long it's been since last blast, etc. Usually I'm a bit of both. Since I edge on a semi-frequent basis, I normally fire off two or three good thick ropes and then dribble out a ton of whatever is in my nuts, lol. Farthest I've ever shot was like five feet over top of a girl. That was hot!

themadman9900

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im quite a small shooter, probably more of a dribbler. But my firstshot goes about 1/2 inch to an 1inch into the air if i shoot straight up (very rough estimate) but fter that there is probable 3 or 4 dribble shots.