Shooter or dribbler?

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's been posted before, but I searched and couldn't find it in recent history.

So when you come, does it shoot or dribble? I used to shoot halfway across my bedroom (which is one of the larger rooms in my house), but the past few years it hasn't been. Ah well...

What's yours?

D

deleted247400

MIne varies on how long it has been since I have had sex, and also how turned on I am. I have had a girl jerk me off and it shot over my shoulder and then onto my chest, I have also tried to cum on a girls face after fucking all weekend already and it just dribbled, so I know that is no help, but my two cents :)

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
depends on how aroused i am and the amount of friction there is right before i bust. If theres a lot I shoot. I dont really dribble persay because theres always a high volume of cum when I bust.

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never thought of the amount of friction just before ejaculation - I've gotten into the habit of bringing myself up to just before I come and then edging the rest of the way and it just dribbles out.

Then again, I've also gotten used to JOing with my skin pulled back and using lube (not my foreskin) so maybe there's something to my technique as well.

we'll have to see... on to my research :D :D

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Strange...was always a dribbler until I got to my late 40s and then I started turning into a squirter. Not at all a power shooter, but the first one out hits the coffee table easy. Funny thing is that I am a lot less horny than in my younger days. You'd think I'd become more of a dribbler and less of a shooter, but it's the other way around for me.

I do "save up" a lot more now vs. my 2x - 3x/day habit when younger.
That probably has a lot to do with it.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was younger I was a shooter. My urologist said it is the aging body's joke - the prostate grows and as it becomes enlarged it prevents most older guys from shooting the way the did in their teens or twenties.

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
im a squirter but i attribute it to learning how to have good muscle control when its time to cum. anyone know what im talking about?

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If i've been edging or have been 'at it' for a while i suppoose i'm a short distance shooter, if it's just a normal wank i ooze.

Pollie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
During short and/or uninvolved sessions, my cum is pretty thick and I usually shoot a few squirts (2-4) and then dribble/ooze out the remainder. Shooting 2-4 feet the first shot (depending on arousal level), and each subsequent shot being shorter until it dribbles.

When I'm very turned on (and/or have a long session) I tend to shoot bigger squirts which are a lot more liquidy. With the first shot practically spraying out most of my cum. Around the same number of squirts (2-4), but I empty enough out that there isn't anything left to dribble or ooze out.

L&T919

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As horneyoldguy noted -- age and prostate factor into it -- the important thing is that it still gets hard and it still works...:smile: