Shooters and swallowing

Icandeepthroat9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Women will usually swallow the first but and then. Just let it Pool in the mouth. A have one who can take me past her gag reflex and let me shoot right in her guts… she is a special catch.
love the feeling of a long throbbing cock depositing a massive load straight down my throat

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I meet with a buddy once a week and when he shoots his cum ...he holds my head down on his cock and i feel it shooting and pouring in my throat and then i lick his pee slit clean
I love when a guy will get close and just grab your head and keep it down on his cock. Feeling his cock contract and pump is so hot.

D

deleted6564551

Giving a blowjob, I consider it very rewarding to taste and swallow the cum. receiving a blowjob, I LOVE feeding my man and see him enjoy it all...swallowing
Cool

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I tend to try and take at least a few shots directly down my throat if the guy is big enough to get in there. But either way if a guy is filling my mouth faster than I can swallow, I love it! Few things make me feel more slutty than having a mouth bursting with cum as I do my best to keep up. What usually works for me is rapid swallows, kinda like you're chugging a beer but it's a cock. LOL

NotASpitter

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When sucking cock how do you handle a guy who shoots hard and fast or someone who produces a lot of cum? Or someone who shoots hard and has a lot of cum? Or anything in between?
First few shots in my mouth then shove it into my throat and swallow

Fittishcubdub

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My BF and a few other guys will just grab the back of my head when they are about to cum and hold it in place, I have to swallow like glug glug glug to get it all down and not gag and have it go everywhere.

jiminycocket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Women will usually swallow the first but and then. Just let it Pool in the mouth. A have one who can take me past her gag reflex and let me shoot right in her guts… she is a special catch.
I was just gonna say, that’s what I do. Assuming the guy is long enough to get that far (which really isn’t all that big), then it’s great. Nothing I love more than having a guy balls deep down my throat as he blows his load. Nothing they love more after doing it.

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't get the shoot down the throat thing. I'm not a big fan of deep throat as it is, either giving or getting. I'd much rather have a person that enjoys sucking, tonguing and feeling my cock in his or her mouth. If I want to feel like I'm fucking, I'll fuck. I've only had one guy cum while I was throating him, it was his thing. Wasn't great for me, I LOVE feeling the spurts in my mouth, cum in my mouth and the pleasure of swallowing his load, for me, a much bigger turn on. But everyone has their deal, if it works for you then have fun.

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My BF and a few other guys will just grab the back of my head when they are about to cum and hold it in place, I have to swallow like glug glug glug to get it all down and not gag and have it go everywhere.
I absolutely love a feeder who pushes my head up and down his cock throughout a blowjob! I also love having my head held in place like that when a feeder cums in my mouth. It makes me feel like such a slut, which I enjoy. As a cocksucker it’s truly a beautiful moment feeling a man’s penis cumming in your mouth, and receiving your reward of a delicious and creamy load of sperm. That’s genuinely the moment I live for as a cocksucker cum slut. That’s why giving a blowjob to a big cut cock is truly my favorite type of sex by far!

D

deleted15862221

My boyfriend can hit his face and our headboard. I swallow his cum, but I do open my mouth and let some dribble out as it’s a lot and sprays out with force. I then just lick him clean.

D

deleted16569781

I absolutely love a feeder who pushes my head up and down his cock throughout a blowjob! I also love having my head held in place like that when a feeder cums in my mouth. It makes me feel like such a slut, which I enjoy. As a cocksucker it’s truly a beautiful moment feeling a man’s penis cumming in your mouth, and receiving your reward of a delicious and creamy load of sperm. That’s genuinely the moment I live for as a cocksucker cum slut. That’s why giving a blowjob to a big cut cock is truly my favorite type of sex by far!
this seems so good, can you suck my cock

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It is also very hot just to use your lips and tongue in his head till he shoots and feel it gush in your mouth. It’s up to him if he wants to stroke his cock while I work his head.

D

deleted16569781

pm me

Reactions: Blondeblowjob7

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My lover likes it best when I deep throat his cock. My nose on his hairless pubic bone and my chin on his hairless balls while he pushes the head of his cock down my throat. When he's about to cum, he grabs my head and holds it as close to his body as possible while he dumps his hot load down my throat. Once his cum spasms have stopped, he releases my head and I continue to suck his cock dry of any remaining cum, swallowing every drop. This is his favorite way to cum but most times when he cums in my mouth, I'll just concentrate on his throbbing head and hold all of his cum in my mouth. Then we'll start kissing passionately while sharing his cum back and forth a few times before I finally swallow what remains. I absolutely love the taste of his cum and can't get enough!