Shooters and swallowing

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I absolutely love a feeder who pushes my head up and down his cock throughout a blowjob! I also love having my head held in place like that when a feeder cums in my mouth. It makes me feel like such a slut, which I enjoy. As a cocksucker it’s truly a beautiful moment feeling a man’s penis cumming in your mouth, and receiving your reward of a delicious and creamy load of sperm. That’s genuinely the moment I live for as a cocksucker cum slut. That’s why giving a blowjob to a big cut cock is truly my favorite type of sex by far!
I’m so with you. I love for a feeder to hold my head still and steady and just thrust hips upward and him fuck my mouth. I roll lips in right so he gets no teeth and can cum anytime he likes.

Yes, hopefully he’ll let me lick the cock clean after he’s fed me his load. I am gentle as most feeders cockheads are very sensitive so I won’t apply suction but just lick off the last droplets of his semen.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriend can hit his face and our headboard. I swallow his cum, but I do open my mouth and let some dribble out as it’s a lot and sprays out with force. I then just lick him clean.
I love hitting my face.

D

deleted808122

I meet with a buddy once a week and when he shoots his cum ...he holds my head down on his cock and i feel it shooting and pouring in my throat and then i lick his pee slit clean

This is how I instruct my tops to let me know they're cumming - grab my head & hold it down as they shoot, unless of course, they want to make a mess. Being full bearded, some guys are really into seeing it drip.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I sucked a new buddy of mine last week and when he shot his load in my mouth it was very very liquid like milk ....first time i ever swallowed a very liquid load.....i asked him after i swallowed and he said he drinks a lot of liquids especially water

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock

chpoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When sucking cock how do you handle a guy who shoots hard and fast or someone who produces a lot of cum? Or someone who shoots hard and has a lot of cum? Or anything in between?
I just gulp it down. Don't even give it much thought, actually. It's an automatic reaction on my part.

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock