Shooters vs. Oozers

D_Patrycke Potatohead

Account Disabled
Media
Hey! Thanks for the good advice everyone! I think I'll try a combination of everything and see how it goes! Maybe I'll not masturbate for a week and do kegels the whole time and then cum with something up my ass!
Another thing that I've actually noticed is that if I jerk off without tensing up, and just let the cum come out naturally, it usually shoots a little bit, but it's so hard not to tense up at all whole you're masturbating!
Anyway, thanks.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am mostly a shooter but not always. Lying in bed I can start spraying past my own head which can be fun but more clean-up needed.

I gotta say though its fun to watch it ouze out and down my dick when I can relax enough to let that happen.

TheHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One thing that makes a string of cum squirt far is:

Don't masturbate for a few days… After those few days, jack off and when you're about to cum hold your thumb against your pee hole and eventually it will move and the cum will squirt pretty far. I've done it a few times and its pretty cool.

RsideNole

Experimental Member
Media
I have been blessed with the embarrassing double whammy shooting and volume genes. Sometimes being an oozer would be nice so as to avoid hitting walls and headboards and catching partners off guard.

ukmale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think its funny when you watch a guy with a big fat hung cock having an orgasm and it just dribbles out ....lol..what a waste of a big cock hee hee....I can shoot really far if i need too. I have a video in my profile that shows me spunking my load:rolleyes:

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I do like to see a big long shooter in action but I do find the sight of a big load of thick spunk just pouring out of a cock and running down the shaft very exciting!

Olivia

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband surprised me today because he never shoots, he just dribbles. I don't know why but today while I was giving him a hand job, and I was laying my head on his chest, he all of a sudden shot the first load almost in my face LOL. I was having a good time with it though. The rest shot a little less then it dribbled out. I had a good time playing in his cum.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always been a shooter from the beginning,

i think you're just born one way or the other.

Thad's right. Some guys got the muscles and the volume and the right urethera to get distance. Some don't.

But drippers, don't despair: your cum still tastes great.

I've tried Kegel exercises and they do help with control, erection quality, and how far you shoot. It doesn't take much to do them either, as said before, and the benefits are usually felt in the first week (at least mine were). Erection quality was the first benefit I had noticed with control and distance coming a few weeks later. Of course not cumming for a few days helps too as does anal stimulation, but sometimes those two attributes aren't available.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a guy about 23 yo began talking to me at books a million. I left and went to my car...he yelled at me. I stopped turned around, he caught up and said to me "i hope you don't mind, but while you were squated down on your heals, i couldn' help buy see the thickest piece of meat hanging down your left leg. He asked me if i would to follow him. After a little conversation, i did. Long story short, he had a really small cock. He was so taken by my size, when he did com, he shot the longest i had ever seen. I have always dribbled. Do you think it has something to do with the size of the urinary tract?

D_Veldus Twatlapper

Account Disabled
Media
My husband surprised me today because he never shoots, he just dribbles. I don't know why but today while I was giving him a hand job, and I was laying my head on his chest, he all of a sudden shot the first load almost in my face LOL. I was having a good time with it though. The rest shot a little less then it dribbled out. I had a good time playing in his cum.

Nice! He needs to spray some of that jizz on those big tits of yours :)

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usaully spurt but sometimes when its a extra thick load it oooozes..take a look in my gallery and see if you like.

nylonguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Olivia, you have the most beautiful breasts, my oh my I would love to make love to them!

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Always been more of an oozer I guess, however my loads are always big ones. The handful of times I REALLY gushed were when my prostate was stimulated. There's something awesome about really shooting out a load though:biggrin1:

saturn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i`m not an oozer, i`m a really hard shooter!

When i get off my cum explodes, and i think girls like it ;)

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My boyfriend is 24 and he's an oozer. I'm older and sometimes I can get it above my belly button. When I was younger I could shoot over my shoulder. Those days are gone!

i was a shooter when i was younger, but now i'm an oozer. i'm going to give the kegles a try. i hope they work

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was younger I could "shoot' the headliner in a car. it depended on how long i had been without sex. these were the days when my girl would jack me while necking in the car on a back road. if lying in bed I could consistenly nail the headboard or the wall behind it. as I got older this distance decreased. I am in my late 50's now and still shoot about a foot initially, pretty liquidy, then the subseqent spurts are about 8", super thick, about 6 spurts total, still a big load. none dribbles, it all gets shot out.