Shooters vs. Oozers

D_smartg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shooter here and when really into it watch out it goes flying!!!
6 or 7 shots and then some ooze.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never been a shooter cause my piss hole is huge. I think that that has a lot to do with it. It is like a half inch. I think that the smaller the urethra makes for a better shooter. I also shoot a big load almost every time.

D

deleted509196

I think some men are a mix of the two and it depends, each time could be different.

fastkat

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would have to say mostly an oozer. When I cum I've always been a little let down I guess for all the size and glory when it comes time for the fireworks I always feel like it's more visually a fizzle. I mean I have intense orgasms but, it just all comes out in thick gobs.
Alternately when I bottom I tend to shoot over my head.... I wish I knew how to hone this skill. Lol

Last edited:

skinmissile

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shooter here. Kegels and prolonged edging result n some impressive shots. More than one girl has been shocked when I pull out and shoot from the hip and hit their face. It's always good for a laugh.

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am an oozer.I used to be a shooter in my youth.I have been doing kegals for 10 yrs. with no luck.A friend of mine had kidney stones.After having been scoped through his dick,he says he can squirt really hard.His doctor said that his proceedure could have opened up the inside of his dick and stretched/ripped his ureathra.I'd like to be a shooter again.My current GF really wants me to squirt on her tits or ass depending on our position.

D_Juan Nightstand

Just Browsing
Media
I just noticed a strange development in my spurting tendencies today. I've always been a shooter, sometimes up to like 6 or 8' in my teens, now usually a foot or 2 then some small streams and dribbles, which I attribute to my decline in fitness. But that's always been with my right hand. Yesterday and today I jacked with my left hand and had a totally different orgasm, the cum just flew out in 4 huge ropes flying 4 feet and left none to ooze or even drip out. The sensations are different too, intense pressure mounting quickly to a very tense orgasm with my right compared to a prolonged growing pressure and a very relaxed and draining orgasm. So maybe it also depends on how we stimulate our dick nerves? Or I'm wacko. The end!

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Granted I'm still quite young but I'm Definitely a shooter. One day after edging I finally let myself have sweet release while laying on my back on the bed. The first shot hit the ceiling...

D

deleted3272

im a shooter, for me it dosnt matter how long between orgasms. more like the amount of time leading up to the orgasm, if i was to get hard and go for it and cum as fast as possible it would still shoot but not much but if i make it last it is crazy, im talkin over 5ft

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm all over the map. If someone else is involved I always shoot, sometimes big ropes, sometimes like a damn shower. The shower ones are always the kind that make my eyes roll back in my head. Just normal masturbation usually yields the small squirt-to-ooze kind.