Shooting a load?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by miserylovescompany, Mar 1, 2009.

1. miserylovescompany

miserylovescompany New Member

Albums:
    Hey Guys and Gals,
    I was wondering what is the general opinion on "shooting" a load of cum. Since I am straight I will direct the question mostly to the women but I would love to hear what the gay man also have to say. Is it more erotic and sexy to have a man that can go distance or is it better to have it just kinda drip out. I have shot my load a few times and its a good distance but that only happens when I am really turned on, other times I will only kinda drip out the cum. I do have a large hole on the tip of my dick but I don't know if that has anything to do with it, any comments or simaliar experiences please feel free to share..

2. B_cherri

B_cherri New Member

Its a beautiful feeling when the sperm jets out in the pussy :tongue:

3. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    i'm a distance shooter with a lot of force, and everybody i've been with digs it cuz they can feel it inside and it looks cool if i pull out and let it fly too. i know that some guys never shoot hard no matter how turned on they get but i think it's hot to see another guy really explode when i'm fukin him cuz it makes me feel like i'm really gettin him off in a very intense way.

a dribbler can be hot too especially if he cums over a long period of time and has good volume. i know one guy who's cum runs out in a river like piss, i don't know how he does it cuz every other guy i have ever seen pumps it out in multiple spurts. variety is beautiful and i'm a very "curious george" be happy and proud of whatever you got.

4. jaxvillemike

jaxvillemike New Member

I shoot real far... Always have...like six feet....

And I have a real small piss slit... Wonder if those facts are related.

Shooters, do you have small piss slits? Dribblers: you have big piss holes?

5. Ickday

Ickday New Member

I think they are. Mine isn't gaping, but its nothing small, and i dont usually shoot that much. And if i grab my head and squeeze it as i cum, I shoot everywhere. Its like the garden hose and thumb thing lol

6. erratic

Gold Member

Both types have their advantages. I wouldn't say one is sexier than the other.

7. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I use to shoot further - at least to my head or just over my head. Nowadays it's to my belly and sometimes my chest. A friend of mine shoots 6 feet easily. And he says it's a regular thing regardless of how turned on he is - it's always a shooter.

On the piss slit thing. I'm curious about this. Do cut guys have smaller slits than uncut guys? How do you stretch it open? I'm cut and have a small to normal slit. It is extremely sensitive and I can't imagine sticking things up there. But how to get it bigger?

8. NiceDude

NiceDude Member

Albums:
    Well I am uncut, guess I have a normal piss-slit and I shoot far... most people I have been with like it when I shoot, especially when it's over one's face... the only downside is when masturbating you always need to watch out where it goes before it's all messy again...