shooting for distance vs. jizz volume

What's hotter, shooting for distance, or for jizz volume?

• going for distance

Votes: 87 27.9%
  • making a big, gooey jizz mess

Votes: 99 31.7%
  • both about equally hot

Votes: 119 38.1%
  • not into seeing guys squirt or cum

Votes: 7 2.2%

• Total voters

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
when it cums to the money shot, what's hotter to seeto you, a dick that squirts onto the wall behind your head or one that's makes a huge gooey mess?

RGHRGH

Sexy Member
Media
Hmmm, that's a really good question. Both turn up my arousal light....

It really depends on my mood. Right now, I'm in the mood for a huge pond of goey mess. (If the guy virulently moans and groans, it's an added bonus for me haha).

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i squirt a big gooey mess across the room.

I was on the receiving end of one of ur big gooey messes at Folsom St. Fair. You were in apartment the window up over the Powerhouse bar. I was down on the street below. It was still warm when it hit my arm. Some dude licked it off my arm. Hot!

I like a mix of both myself too. I would rather it cum flowing out all of me....but also have some quantity to it. I'm not picky...because I have seen some guys cum and it just flows down the side of the guys cock but he cums a lot. That was hot.

I love to be drenched in a big goey pond of jizz but love the force of a distance shooter crash onto my chest and face
-A

Now I'm pretty horny and in the mood for some cum mmmm

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love distance with a good volume since I love saving up and edging. I went for a massage and the women finished me with a great hand job and I shot over my head and next to my head. I saved up for 12 days I have saved up for 3 weeks but it seems to not make any difference compared to 10-12 days.

Colt83m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One without the other is kinda pointless... seeing a powerful, heavy load shoot out is best. If the guys shoots far, once or twice and then is empty... it just seems unbalanced. I hate when guys just dribble during their orgasm, there's no strength in that.

jamiedmc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't do either very well.... but I am attracted to the idea of shooting far more than making a big mess. I do very much like making a ton of come, no doubt, but the shooting has more of an effect for me.