shooting for distance vs. jizz volume

What's hotter, shooting for distance, or for jizz volume?

• going for distance

Votes: 87 27.9%
  • making a big, gooey jizz mess

Votes: 99 31.7%
  • both about equally hot

Votes: 119 38.1%
  • not into seeing guys squirt or cum

Votes: 7 2.2%

• Total voters
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The two tend to go together, but if I'm intent on showing off for a girl, I like a few well-aimed 3-point shots that hit her eyebrows after pulling out in missionary, rather than a dozen layups that drip into her mouth from above.

What's really awesome after cumming is being able to finger-walk a rope all the way from her hips to her head and touch semen every step of the way.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One without the other is kinda pointless... seeing a powerful, heavy load shoot out is best. If the guys shoots far, once or twice and then is empty... it just seems unbalanced. I hate when guys just dribble during their orgasm, there's no strength in that.

I have to agree if it is dribbles out then seems like a guy isn't into it as much, but shooting out seem just "off".

softyadmirer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can't speak for guys here, but for women, the more semen volume, the more oxytocin = LASTING pleasure = addiction to guy's penis = lust = amazingness = control...

D

deleted2516

Back in my single days I always went for distance! So fun to watch the chicks freak out! I never would warn them and shoot by "accident ". Silly girls. In my youth, I splashed my fair share of headboards, bedside tables, curtains, etc !

JohnnyRoberts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I prefer to make a big sloppy mess with my cum, but I'm more of a shooter (as my vids show). It depends on the build up to the cum shot. The more prolonged the action, the further it squirts.

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is such an aesthetic involved in a good shot, a strong reflection of the development and execution of a really deep orgasm. I am a distance shooter, and it always, always makes an impression.