Shooting large buckets

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Falcon9, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

I found this at a health food store...and it was written up in Men's Health Magazine and Urology Magazine not long ago: Maca. A ground root powder grown in Peru. It increases the production of seamen. From first hand experience, I found it actually works... the first time I tried it, I was absolutely amazed at the increase in fluid! I've used it ever since for the last few years. I noticed however, the effect can wear off after using it over and over in a short time period. So, every once in a while, after taking a break from it, I return and enjoy a great feeling, like a gusher spraying everywhere. I take a little more than the recommended amount... Peruvians will bake a whole cup of it into a loaf of bread, and both the men and women find it has a desireable effect on their sex drives. Anyone else cum across this one?

2. hot-rod

Gold Member

HardGuard, you need to be very careful with Maca. Speaking from experience, this stuff will reak havoc on your liver and kidneys, especially if you've ever had hepatitis. This stuff is a no-no.

3. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

Really? Never had hep... I understand that would compromise your liver function a great deal with other substances to also to be avoided such as acetaminophen and alcohol together.

I have not come across any medical warning other than if nursing and pregnant which applies to lots of other substances as well.... Urology Magazine, a well-respected medical journal did not include the kind of warning you are mentioning.

Here is a bit more about this ancient 100% natural herb (and a link below for more info):

Peruvian Maca root, or Amazon Ginseng as it is sometimes referred to, is a vegetable root or tuber, related to the potato and the Mexican Wild Yam. Maca root has been used by the native Peruvians since before the time of the Incas for both its nutritional and medicinal properties. It contains significant amounts of amino acids, complex carbohydrates, vitamins B1, B2, B12, C and E and minerals, including calcium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium and iron. This herb has been traditionally used to increase energy, vitality, stamina and endurance in athletes, promote mental clarity, as an aphrodisiac for both men and women, for male impotence, menstrual irregularities and female hormone imbalances, including menopause. Due to the number of steroidal glycosides present in Maca root it is gaining popualrity amongst weight lifters and body builders as a natural alternative to anabolic steroids. 20 to 45 drops 2-3 times daily. Not recommended if nursing or pregnant.

A lot more helful information can also be found here:

Database entry for Maca Lepidium meyenii Maca - Lepidium peruvianum, Chacon - Maca - Lepidium meyenii Maca - Lepidium meyenii Maca

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I personally have seen tremendous results in using Semenax.

5. MidusCo.

MidusCo. New Member

Ive never heard of either of these and I just drink lots of water and Im pretty sure I can fill up a cup. lol.

6. andy72663

andy72663 New Member

I shoot pretty big loads anyway, so I haven't tried anything. I've seen lots of ads for stuff like that and often wondered if they work. Its nice to hear that one at least does. I think I'll refrain though, especially if there are adverse health consequences

7. Channelwood

Channelwood New Member

Be wary of falling into the trap of using trite, manipulative buzzwords that are used as the sales pitch to the easily bamboozled.

Here's another ancient 100% natural herb. Hemlock.

8. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

good point... but only used this description to differentiate it from a synthetic substance and to describe it as having a long history of use (see link: Database entry for Maca Lepidium meyenii Maca - Lepidium peruvianum, Chacon - Maca - Lepidium meyenii Maca - Lepidium meyenii Maca ) unlike recent synthetics such as steroids, mood enhancing pills... ( or much of what our dollar-driven pharmaceutical industry produces on a yearly basis), etc... I am not a salesperson, nor am I here to be "manipulative." I'm just a statisfied consumer and was impressed with a very noticeable effect. It is important that we share concerns for what is healthy for us and I am very glad others here have shared a healthy skepticism.

9. MidusCo.

MidusCo. New Member

Its been said before that water and real sugars help.

10. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

I take Maca on a periodic basis. It is a natural root used in Peru for centuries as a natural stimulant but it has proven to have many other beneficial effects. The first one is that it strengthens your immune system. It is also believed to enhance libido and fertility. My experience with it has been positive. After two/three weeks of taking Maca capsules I noticed my erections were harder than ever and I felt my balls fuller. I just felt hornier. My ejaculation volume did increase but not all that much. However, and I agree with HardGuard, the effect sort of tapers off after a few weeks (I guess the reason is that because you are hornier than before you tend to fuck or JO more frequently, in a way compensating the effect and depleting your semen production. In other words you produce more but you exhaust it more rapidly). As I said above, Maca also proved to be a good booster of my immune system: I havn't even had a mild cold last year while I was taking it! The only precaution you need to have is to check your blood pressure. Maca, as any other stimulant, may increase your blood pressure. It is not recommended to be taken in the evening for those who have trouble sleeping. Finally, as with any other vitamine or amino supplement, it is recommended that you stop taking it after a few months, let your body rest for a while before resuming. I am currently on a break from Maca but plan taking it up again in February.

11. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

Thanks to Kauri Tree for confirming the effect that I have been noticing.

I'm glad that someone else is also noticing a difference from using Maca. I was really amazed a few years ago and still find it has some kind a effect on me. The first few times I used it I needed extra towels to clean up all the extra fluid I shot... I took pics too one time and have them buried somewhere...a big splash shot, maybe I can post it here soon. It is a bit more liquid than regular cum which is thicker, it is more in the seamen amount I believe. It can spray up my chest pretty high too. Then, as you noticed, the effect can die down and not be as noticeable. Not too concerned with the amount I shoot, but like the idea that something could actually increase it which seems like a sexy thing. In high school I recall finding Ginseng and felt a tingling feeling from it somewhere below my balls, and that felt like a stronger orgasm too. I found a liquid form of Maca recently and have actually grown to like the taste of it which is described as something like carmel. Not quite it but there is a carmel/vanilla/dirt, kind of thing to it. I also like the taste of ginseng extract. That sweet/bitter earthy taste that seems related to other roots like licorice and sassafras root. Maca can be expensive after a while. ( I will need to make a trip to Peru and try to bargain for some). I like taking it when I know I might have a day out in the sun, time to lay out and feel myself get hard under the sun, knowing a big healthy batch is brewing.

12. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

I deliver heavy enough loads as it is. But when I wanna shoot large buckets, I just hang 'em from a tree and get the bb gun.

13. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

bb's are kind of small... but it sounds like you can shoot pretty far.

14. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

I've seen a positive effect from Maca as well. My load is much thicker than before and there's more of it.

15. moishglukovsky

Nothing wrong with a synthetic. If it's the same active ingredient, it's the same active ingredient. Nothing special about 'natural' vs 'synthetic.' The "vis vitae" argument was settled long ago.

16. RedBear

RedBear New Member

Albums:
    L-Argenine is supposed to increase loads and is MUCH safer than Maca.

17. Hryblkone

Hryblkone New Member

Yeah but it has a slight drawback. I took it for a few months and started to get a horrible pain in my dick.

18. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

Blue ribbon cock you got there buddy. I worship big, high velocity shooters. Your the stuff of dreams man!

Draft saved Draft deleted