Shooting more ropes?

thelonginus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many discussions can be found on increasing cumshot volume, but I haven't come across anything specifically about increase the number of ropes in one orgasm.

I've used all the techniques to shoot bigger loads; abstaining, eating celery, taking supplements (zinc, L-arginine, etc) and these do all work for getting more powerful and voluminous loads, but I max out at 3 forceful ropes.
I would love to experience the feeling of shooting several or more ropes.

Anyone have experience with increasing their ropes? Or is it entirely determined genetics/physiology?

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many discussions can be found on increasing cumshot volume, but I haven't come across anything specifically about increase the number of ropes in one orgasm.

I've used all the techniques to shoot bigger loads; abstaining, eating celery, taking supplements (zinc, L-arginine, etc) and these do all work for getting more powerful and voluminous loads, but I max out at 3 forceful ropes.

Anyone have experience with increasing their ropes? Or is it entirely determined genetics/physiology?
my understanding is a combination of many things, the must common are: health. age, good diet habits, no smoking, not tight underwear, fitness, very well hydration, and low stress levels … and don’t j/o often … couple times a week but not every day !! or several times a day .. like me I’m sometimes i cum dry …!’

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Swedish Flower Pollen. Gives me 2-3 extra ropes. You must take it regularly, and it takes a couple days before you'll notice it working, but you'll know it when it does! Doesn't work for everyone, but works for most. Only downside is if you stop taking it, you'll miss it. I did that once, and it was awful. So back on it, and been taking it for over 10 years.

thelonginus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Swedish Flower Pollen. Gives me 2-3 extra ropes. You must take it regularly, and it takes a couple days before you'll notice it working, but you'll know it when it does! Doesn't work for everyone, but works for most. Only downside is if you stop taking it, you'll miss it. I did that once, and it was awful. So back on it, and been taking it for over 10 years.

Bro, this is the kind of esoteric knowledge I'm after! Nice one.

I'm very interested in this, do you have any examples?

Yes, there are a good few options that are often reported to work, and I can attest to them.

- Zinc supplements if you aren't already eating foods rich with it.
- L-arginine, an amino acid that helps with regenerative processes.
- Celery I've found to possibly make the biggest difference, increases load and libido. Eat it raw for best results, just a stick or two for a couple of days and I can see the effects.

And this is a secret code that I've not seen other sources mention:
- Sun light (vitamin D), get plenty of exposure, Vit D is essential for testosterone production, among many other vital functions. In my experience, more sun light exposure gives me energy and libido, which lends itself to bigger loads.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take l arginine before workouts and my loads are heavier in volume and very wet especially if i masturbate or have sex after a good workout. My last load came out in very big globs, it was very pleasurable.

Aside from supplements, a steady routine of exercise via weight training and cardio + staying well hydrated definitely helps.

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

celery seed, fresh celery, arginine and citruline , carnitine, maca,

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
celery seed, fresh celery, arginine and citruline , carnitine, maca,
never had seen this before : 2 emissions and in total 11 ejaculation contractions ! I try to frustrate the male body to practice as many totally unsatisfying ruined emissions as possible over many hours and days !

D

deleted814719

I take l arginine before workouts and my loads are heavier in volume and very wet especially if i masturbate or have sex after a good workout. My last load came out in very big globs, it was very pleasurable.

Aside from supplements, a steady routine of exercise via weight training and cardio + staying well hydrated definitely helps.
What would be important to me would be does the supplement you're taking effect the taste?

I'm looking for something that will make my cum taste like rich, dark chocolate. My wife won't be able to keep her mouth off my cock.

Reactions: Azzy0