Shooting or Slow Ooze

D

deleted3782

It depends on who I am with. By myself I can shoot or ooze, but if I'm with someone I really really like, I'm krakatoa. :tongue2:

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes to all posters... the degree of stimulation, the time since your last ejaculation, your diet--all these affect how much you cum and whether it shoots or oozes.

What no one has mentioned is age and health. Most resources seem to agree that as we get older our ejaculations are less forceful. This can be counteracted by the kelgel exercised another poster mentioned. Diminished ejaculations can also have to do with prostate health and a general, well, clogging of the plumbing (as it were). If you notice that the speed and force of your urination has also diminished, than you might want to see a urologist. They can do what amounts to a Roto-Rooter (sorry for the analogy) on your urethra that could have you pissing and cumming like a stallion again.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My question to you guys is, is there any way to increase the amount of times I squirt? Any techniques that work for you to make you have a more intense orgasm and squirt? And lastly, how many of you squirt, and how many sort of ooze?

I must of had about 100+ questions here alone, make that 200+, and elsewhere on how I do it. The number one thing I tell everybody on this, is technique. I think guys are so used to getting off the same way, that they only experiment with regard to the same ol same ol. I can (and I obviously have the videos to prove it) get my cum to just pour out (which is trippy as I contract about 6 times, with nothing really coming out, then contract about 9 or 10 times once it does)... or I can get it to shoot 6+ feet (actually think I've found a sure way to get it even farther), or a "usual" more pleasurable that shoots 3 to 4 feet. Try different grips, what you do before (a la the build up). For me pulling out and then coming after doggy is only 'average', while just between a pair of thighs they are gigantic, while other positions ... eh so-so. Titfucking, I explode. Anyways... in my pour video, I use a thumb and side of my index finger. Partly to put a very soft squeeze on my urethra, but it's the difference in direct pleasure for orgasming. It just kinda happened, and I was taken aback. Now I use it to just give what I call a "snowcap" or "frostie" (machine), to just cover a tit, or place perfectly on a tongue or shoe. For shooting far, it's a pinky finger slightly pushing the underside of my cock. Also, your body position. Lying back, I cum more but can't shoot as far. Standing up, I can shoot 8 feet (I recently think I've found away to go even farther, but can't conclude just yet). Reverse 69... for some reason, on all fours seems to clear everything out and produces the most volume for me, but little force. A "no-hands" orgasm is extremely intense, and shoots very very hard, but not that far, and only a couple times. So you can see there may be a number of factors for you, as there is for me.
Also, for me at least... too much edging has an inverse affect. Too much abstinence, same thing. I've found that 2 days 'rest' is all I need. Results may vary, but if it's that important to you, start taking note. Also, the degree to which you are turned on can help (well, it does for me). Those maca and goat weed supplements and the like... turn me a bit voracious, or if I'm putting on a show for someone then the turn-on gets so intense. But again, to each his own. Granted to have to have the volume... as squeezing a garden hose when it's only trickling will still only be a trickle. Sometimes I 'only' shoot 5 or 6 times and only a few feet, and not that much. Usually I don't take note, but could ask myself 'well, why/how did that happen'. But make do with what ya got. Cumming a lot or cumming very far (or pouring) is very fun and very pleasurable, but there's 99.9% more to sex. Well... 95% more.

I hope that helps.

I need sit down, right a complete abstract on my orgasms, PM myself, and then I can cut and paste here...as I have other thoughts. Promise.

slowbanter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bally shame that some of the avowed shooters here would rather not, i'd sell my soul to the devil to shoot huge ropes across the room & hit the ceiling

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
I think there may be a number of factors here beyond the Kegel muscles. What comes into mind is urethra diameter. According to Bernoulli's law, a narrower urethra will increase the speed of the fluids. Also, the viscosity of the fluids, which essentially is a measure of the internal resistance, must play a major role in this.

For example, I noticed that zinc may make the fluids quite thick and jelly-like with a pale light yellowish tint, certainly not the milk-white we see sometimes. This is probably related to the capacity of zinc to increase fertility (better spermatozoid mobility and quality and apparently more sticky fluid, meaning better chances to stick where it should :biggrin1:).

So, viscosity variability (related to diet and preparation phase, edging for example) may explain why people have variable shooting, and anatomic details should explain why some people almost always shoot and others almost always dribble.

But is this all?

Grizzles

Just Browsing
Media
I naturally just ooze, I guess you would say, but recently I've found out how to squirt after never having done so before (that I recall at least). When laying down and masturbating, I go as is normal for me (stretching out legs, toes, etc) until I'm at a point where it wouldn't take much more effort to cum, then I just relax my legs and everything entirely, no tensing up or anything in any region, and just jerk off kind of thoughtlessly, dont push or aim to cum, and when I cum it squirts. It doesn't feel as good as jerking off normally, this method, but it's the only way I can squirt. I guess it would work for others. For my whole life I thought I was incapable of shooting (it wasn't really a concern however) and then one day I half-squirted and so worked out how that happened.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Shooting adds a certain frisson to the ejaculation experience that oozing just doesn't get you.

There is no doubt that ejaculation adds a whole different dimension to a man's orgasm. There is an extra "umph" that shooting gives to an ejaculation. It adds an extra component to my orgasms and makes them stronger.

• I don't get a sense of having a "complete" orgasm unless I shoot.
  • I only ooze when I edge but that is not satisfying enough.
  • The more and further the shots, the better the orgasm.
  • I have always been a shooter.
  • Kegals are a royal pain. You literally have to do hundreds of them each and every day for results but they, as well as the towel kegal, do work.
  • Cock rings work.
  • A real firm grip at the base works.
  • A little pressure under your corona with concentration on your frenulum works.
  • It has a great deal to do with your arousal level and the time it took to get there. IOW, lots of foreplay. Quick JO's did it for me when I was in High School but seldom any more. :frown1:
:AR15firing:The days of doctors saying that volume and shooting power may be dependant on age IMO are over. If your doctor tells you it is natural because of your age, tell him or her they are full of bullshit and walk out without paying. That is a Dark Ages opinion. Why? Testosterone level!!! If you have a low T level your entire body suffers but you notice it first in you sex life. ("Normal Range" is based on total male population and is sorely out of date. Your Total T level should always be in the top 1/4 of the range and if under 20 and active it is probably over the range!) Your Free, circulating, T level should also be in the top 1/4.

:fight:Cut out the soy that causes an increase in Estradiol (E2-the bad Estrogen - yes, men have it too!) that blocks the Testosterone receptors in your brain. Start taking DIM supplements unles you are getting plenty of cruciferous vegetables. This will regulate your hormone level and stop E2 from blocking Testosterone from their receptors. My T level has dramatically increased since cutting out the soy and taking DIM.

Finally, use it or loose it! Don't rob yourself of the pleasure you were created to have!
See,

http://www.lpsg.org/22525-cum-load-increase-23.html

Why don't you guys PM me when these threads start? :confused:
:biggrin1:

P.S. Yes, life is more than sex and sex is more than orgasm BUT, without it, you would not have much motivation, would you?

Last edited:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usually if you edge as others have said, which is jerking off until you nearly come and then stopping (and repeat) you will probably find that you will shoot instead of "ooze". If you do it for about an hour or so you should get a good shot!

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, first real thread asking a question here.

I noticed that many people talk about squirting when they jack off, I have only, ever, managed to do this once. I'm not sure what I did differently, if anything. Most of the time, when I cum, it almost appears as nothing has happened for a second, then, it begins sort of oozing out of the tip, and just drips down.

My question to you guys is, is there any way to increase the amount of times I squirt? Any techniques that work for you to make you have a more intense orgasm and squirt? And lastly, how many of you squirt, and how many sort of ooze?

I squirt nearly all the time except when I'm edging. Edging seems to produce a very long drawn out ejaculation with oozing instead of the forceful squirts.

I think there's nothing wrong with being a person who oozes instead of squirts as I've personally been with both types and many men squirt, but many men don't.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bally shame that some of the avowed shooters here would rather not, i'd sell my soul to the devil to shoot huge ropes across the room & hit the ceiling

Pffaaah... was the novel-sized contribution I made not enough??!!!

There is no doubt that ejaculation adds a whole different dimension to a man's orgasm.

Concur, both for a partner who is into it, as well as the bigger the better for me. Contracting 15 times vs 6 or 7 times doesn't suck.

The days of doctors saying that volume and shooting power may be dependant on age IMO are over. If your doctor tells you it is natural because of your age, tell him or her they are full of bullshit and walk out without paying.

Concur. I can shoot more now, than in my early 20s.