Shooting photos

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by archie2004, Sep 7, 2006.

1. archie2004

archie2004 Active Member

Albums:
    What do y'all think is the best way to take photos to post on the site? Handheld camera, tripod, or a friend? What about location? Does it matter how the pics are taken? Full body shots or closeups. I'm trying to get an idea of how to take better pics and am hoping for some assistance!

2. PenisAv

PenisAv New Member

you have a nice pic. Who did help you to take this pic.?

3. iyikedralling

iyikedralling New Member

Myspace mirror photo works just as well as any other. If you think about it, 98% of the men (or women) who are looking at your photos could care less about artistic value. But moreso that you've got either, your face, your body, or your boner in the picture.:rolleyes:

4. jfrsndvs

jfrsndvs Member

Albums:
    you can use a tripod, or if you have a friend that will shoot the pics for you, that might be even better, as for where, choose a place where you feel comfy with, the bedroom or where ever, and a full body shot would be nice, and if you are shy about your face being shown, you can edit the photo before you post it.

5. archie2004

archie2004 Active Member

Albums:
    I actually used a tripod and the self timer. It's a bit of a rush to get back in front of the camera and keep the boner!

6. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just make sure you have good lighting, I guess if you have longer arms it's easier to get a good pics without having to set the timer. Check out my pics to see what good lighting looks like, hehe. I try to be artistic with my shots.....

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Camera timers are awesome. Lighting is also key.

For every picture I like, there are 5-10 that totally suck (And not in a good way).

8. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    I take my own using a Canon EOS digital (with a flash attachment) on a tripod. Worst problem is the autofocus. It's still best to get a friend or someone with a little camera experience to do it for you though, as I can attest through photos like the following ones I took of others. That way you can concentrate on getting hard and keeping your boner without fiddling with the camera. Plus you can get better views than if you take pics in a mirror (how I detest those!)

Enjoy...

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted