"Shooting, upturn and hardness"

Status
Not open for further replies.

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm trying to determine if there's a correlation between penis angle, hardness and shooting. It seems like guys with superhard upturned cocks shoot farther.

What is your experience?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
If the angle of erection is a factor in shooting, it has to be one that works against big guys. I can still just about on a good day reach the horizontal or a little better (partly aided by my natural upturn) .. but how long will it last ??? In the end gravity wins out.

Maybe the hardness factor too works against us, since our erections demand more from us as we have far more erectile capacity to fill, they tend to vary a lot more in hardness and quality.

That said, I have on occasion notched up some pretty impressive displays :)

guy: all i've got to say in the matter is that a rifle shoots alot further than a derringer!

neworlnssteel: Yeah I agree that hardness may play into this too. I sometimes find it dificult to get hard enough to blast one out. At least without a girl present.

prepstudinsc: Mine sticks up at about a 45 degree angle and has a decidedly banana-like curve to it. It shoots a lot and it shoots far, however, if I shoot while standing up, it doesn't go as far as it does if I'm lying down, because the trajectory is off. The cum shoots upward and out versus if I'm lying down, and my penis is more parallel to my body, I get more horizontal distance. Check out the link to my pic on my profile page, and it makes more sense when you see the shape of my bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.