shooting

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stop jerking off so much. ;-)

Seriously! :)

Wait a few days, eat healthy, and drink plenty of water, and you should notice your "volume" increase significantly.

Kegels. Kegels strengthen the muscle that controls urine flow and ejaculation. Do them and you'll notice better control, force, and distance.

Stop jerking off so much. ;-)

Seriously! :)

Wait a few days, eat healthy, and drink plenty of water, and you should notice your "volume" increase significantly.

Cyberczar has the best suggestion. You may be jerking off too frequently to get a good build-up plus increasing you fluid intake will get that going.

At your age, I was shooting pretty regularly but my JO was about once a day to every other day a couple of times. You're too young to start losing this so just space it a little better. My ability started phasing out as I got into my thirties. Best of luck!

misgidedyuthtz

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well I J.O. maybe once every day or two but with the job i have i usually tend to be pretty dehydrated. i should try to drink more water I suppose. maybe do some kegals too...its so hard to keep to a routine though. maybe time for a new yrs resolution haha

twain101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I shoot over my head (when I let it go...I usually don't want to go hunting for it) but I was also wondering how many others do. Everyone else I've seen can cum on their stomach or it just trickles out. How many others are the "far shooting" type?

EDIT - I should also say that I masturbate constantly (at least once a day, AT LEAST) and don't really eat very healthy, since those options were mentioned earlier.