Shopping and Fitting room?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by atooke25, Dec 5, 2008.

1. atooke25

atooke25 New Member

Albums:
    Ok so this is my first tread and I've been working in retail for about 6 years while i get through college, but i have always wanted to know one thing. Has anyone or does anyone like t oshow off to the sales person at the store in the fitting room? I've been in working for a large high-end department store in the mens jeans department and have seen some amazing things from a few guys, but never anything really hot. So my question is who has shown off in a fitting room or done something really ho that not a single person knows about?

2. D_Raymond Handler

D_Raymond Handler Account Disabled

I have shown off a hlf-boner while trying on swimsuits. in one store the salesman came in and asked if everything was all right. I turned around, pulled the suit down and he sucked my dick. Hot and quick!

3. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Active Member

Albums:
    Many years ago I was trying on a suit at J.W. Robinson's dept store and the salesman came back to check on me. He proceeded to see it the pants "fit" properly. He rubed my crotch so many times I was gettin a semi. Hde them put his hand down the front of my pants and beged me to let him suck it. I did not this time.:wave:

4. Elliott12

Elliott12 New Member

I tried on a pair of seven jeans that were fitting pretty nice and tight. The salesman was gay and took an interest in fitting me correctly. I was feeling a bit horny and so my dick was filling out. He would go out and pick out a few more pairs for me to try on. I finally decided to leave the door open and started to bone up in my underwear. It got to the point where he would just stand and watch me as I tried on another pair and stuff my hard dick into the pants. It was actually kind of hot, but nothing happened. He did tell me which gym he worked out in and what times he was generally there. I regret not taking it further, so I decided to go back about a week later to find out he no longer works there. I am not sure if he got fired or not. I am unware if there were cameras watching the hallways.

5. Elliott12

Elliott12 New Member

Another thought about this - I am in Portland Oregon would love to set up scenario again like the experience I said in my other post. I am surprised not more things like this happen. I have also tried to get responses before like trying on a pair of slacks and pulling my dick out of my underwear so it hangs down the leg a bit. Shows of the head, but a few time I tried, the sales reps were not catching on.:wink:

6. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like doing stuff like this...especially when trying on swimsuits. It's funny when the pouch just isn't quite made correctly adn your balls tend to show on the sides. Then the sales person peeks in and takes a long hard stare. Also, at Macy's one trip, I was trying on clothes for a photoshoot and the Photographer was there bringing stuff in and out for me...he started adjusting the clothes and the pants were a bit tight...he proceeded to move my junk around and said...no these wont work...undid the pants and asked me to remove them and he'd get another pair.. I took them off and turned to give them to him and he was down on his knees stroking and grabbed my cock and sucked me off right there. Then we went back to trying on clothes..
    :)

7. Black Guy in EA

Black Guy in EA New Member

Albums:
    Sounds hot never been lucky enough for something like that to happen but I did fantasise a lot about getting my cock out while on a train which I recently managed to do and get some video footage of.

8. woodie6x6

woodie6x6 New Member

I was working in mens wear at a major dept store when a really hot young guy came in shopping for school clothes with his mother. He must have been still in hi school. He tried on several pairs of pants and had the dressing room door open. He was wearing white briefs and had an incredible bulge. The weird thing was that his mom went with him into the changing room. At least I was assuming it was his mom... lol! I caught several glimpses of him sans pants but that was all.

9. verycuriousblondie

verycuriousblondie New Member

What about cameras?? I konw there are cameras in the high end stores? I saw that on Dateline.

10. HungBoyRN

HungBoyRN New Member

Many years ago I was trying on clothes at Saks and I knew the sales guy was interested. I took off my underwear and hid them under my clothes to make it look like I was going commando. So we got to the point where I'd leave the door open as he brought me new items to try on, etc. It was kinda hot to change pants with my dick just hanging there right in front of him, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. He grabbed a stroke here and there, but we didn't go further than that. Until he got off duty and we got totally naked at his apt. nearby. Gave me one of the best, longest-lasting BJs of my entire life, and did so repeatedly over the next few years.

11. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Wow! This is a great topic! Please post some more stories like this! I'm getting hard just reading them! I also have been tempted to show a hot, sexy salesman my "goods" when I try on pants.
    I think these stories are super hot! Thanks! :smile:

12. D_Hercule Snailsnot

D_Hercule Snailsnot New Member

I wish there were hot guys at the stores around here :(

13. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I remember purchasing a pair of pants at a trendy men's store in Lincoln, NE when I was on a working trip- the pants I was buying were knit- almost like women's stirrup pants. I had never worn pants like that and I asked the sales clerk if they fit me "ok-" and if they would be obscene to wear at the club if I go dancing- because I never wear underwear if I go dancing.

14. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

If you live or ever visit NYC, go to Daffy's in Midtown next to the Manhattan Mall. Just grab a few things and try em on. The changing room is one huge room with wall to wall angled mirrirs. There are tons of hot guys trying stuff on looking around and there is an occasional blow job happening.

15. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    Stuff has happened to me while trying on clothes a bunch of times. The first time it happened was when I was 16, I had to buy a pair of new slacks. I went to the local mall. There was this small men’s store that had cool clothes. I picked out a pair that I liked and took them to the sales clerk. Since it was a small store, there was only one sales clerk. He was a young guy, probably late 20's. He told me to put them on and stand in front of one of those three way mirrors. He started pulling on the cuffs straightening them so he could measure the length. His head kept bumping on my cock with his head while he was working on the cuffs, and I started to get a hard on. You know how 16 year old kids are. Well the more he bumped, the harder I got. Then he takes out his tape measure and pushes it on my dick down the inseam to my cuff. I think he was actually measuring my dick, but he pretended he was measuring the inseam. He started pinning the bottom of the cuff, and measuring in between. I was rock hard by then, and he just kept teasing my dick under the guise of fitting my slacks. When they were all pinned, he then told me to go change in the back. The changing room was one of those that only had a curtain. I had the slacks half off and he comes back there and asks how I am doing. I told him fine. Then he reaches his had in the curtain and tells me to pass him the slacks. Well I knew what he really wanted. I just slapped my hard dick in his hand and he started jerking me off through the curtain. It didn't take long before I was shooting cum all over the dressing room and his outstretched hand. He never said a word, just pulled back his hand with my boy cum all over it. I got changed and when I went to pay for them, he took the receipt and wrote his phone number on the back. Told me that if I ever needed some personal attention, to give him a call.

16. B_WER25

B_WER25 New Member

_

#16 B_WER25, Dec 6, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  17. D_skeaflea

D_skeaflea New Member

This is the hottest story here.
    lol

18. Cockzilla

Cockzilla New Member

I used to shop regularly at a Nordstrom store, and the sales guy that used to help me all the time was very attentive, let's just say. He was always bringing me clothes to try on, and he was very pushy about just barging into the dressing room while I was in whatever state of undress.

And once at Men's Wearhouse I was buying a new suit and some dress shirts, and was trying stuff on, and I knew the sales guy was into me, so I kept my shirt off, even though I was only trying on pants, and I kept walking out of the dressing room with no shirt on, just me and my big old hairy chest, cause I knew he liked it, he was all over the place with the tape measure, and what made it really hot was the store was full of customers, and here I am, shirtless, with a semi-hard on, trying on pants in front of the 3-way mirror while this sales guy is measuring my inseam. Kinda hot.

19. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My Friend, Jimmy and I worked at the original All American Boy on Christopher St. in NYC......he would let the guys try on the jock straps in the changing rooms. He'd put the "back in 10 minutes sign on the door," and blow them.....I think he did a lot of trade...he'd give them the jocks as a parting gift.

I had an experience in FTL at a store that just sold swimwear....I was trying on a whole bunch of stuff and the salesman finally just stood there as I tried everything on....never bothering to leave the dressing room door, just watching me strip down and put on another suit....but nothing else happened.

20. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

My fav is to go to leather stores (in LA, Chicago, Lauderdale, Washington, DC) and ask to try on stuff - ball stretchers, cock rings - then go behind the curtain to put it on. Then walk out and say i need a different size - naked and hard/veiny as shit.

Leatherack in Washington has a dude that really gets into that shit - he's like 26yo, hispanic bodybuilder - shit hot. He'll wait on you for hours.

Draft saved Draft deleted