Shopping for a jockstrap...

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look for the more athletic styles rather than fashion, also dependent on your cock look for somthing that holds what youve got, if your a big lad you want a big pouch, i also prefer a jock with thicker straps on the legs when i work out..... Ultimately your gonna have to try a few before you find the one that suits you

Reactions: jockbear

Jim12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey bro, I used to stick to the standard sport jocks my dad bought me, up until recently.

This blog really helped me (if you search underwear) they have several posts about different retailers and styles of jocks.

www.highstreetgent.com

Take a look, well worth it!

bigcalijock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
so you might have to get a small jock for your hot little waist and your cock looks nice size so the pouch will definitely be small for you. Could be hot! Lol we need pics.

I have a 30 inch waist if that matters[/QUO

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recently went to a local place that sold mostly fashion underwear & jocks. The place was empty so the sales guy had me try on lots of different stuff including jocks. It was hot!! I was getting hard and he would kneel down to adjust everything!! He was totally getting off on it!!! So was I!!

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love jocks! I typically go totally commando, except when I work out and then I will wear a jock. I like the swimmer jocks. They ride lower on my wast and have a thin waistband, wider leg straps. Nice pouch that not only supports well when I run, but frankly, make it all look good. I think a jock can serve two purposes, support and showing off a guys package. I love looking at a guy in a jock. Have pics in my gallery of me sporting a jock. Check them out an let me know what you think

candoso00

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey everybody,

Just wondering if anybody had any advice when it came to buying a jockstrap! I am mainly looking to use it while I workout, or under gym shorts and such

Posted the below in another thread but not sure if you saw it.

I'd just buy some haha. My first jockstraps were the Intymen brand. Thought they were good but then I bought some PUMP! and CIN2 and then I realised how much better jockstraps could be!

For PUMP! I've pretty much got the same style jockstraps but different colours. Interestingly enough even though they were all the same size some were more comfortable than the other. I've got the Ninja, Fever, and Thunder jockstraps. Check them out here, http://www.pumpunderwear.com/store/jockstraps.html

I've also got one CIN2 Core Black jockstrap. I really like this one because of the wide band and comfortable pouch. If you want to start with something less "wild" maybe go for this one instead of the mesh style you get with PUMP! Check it out here, https://www.c-in2.com/retail/catalog/show/core-jock-strap?s=319

I still wear normal boxers but prefer to wear jockstraps. If I could I would replace all my underwear for jockstraps haha. Just don't know what my girlfriend would think about that. Also since they're not a "social norm" I hang them to dry in my room so my flat mate doesn't see. I'm kinda hoping that guys pick up on the trend and it becomes a "social norm" and style in underwear.

You look like you go to the gym and as I've mentioned above, they're great for the gym. Less sweat soaked underwear to deal with and gives you good mobility, support, and comfort. I find them best for leg day, all the bending and moving of the leg is much more comfortable with a jockstrap.

My two cents haha. Feel free to message me if you have any more questions, happy to answer and help.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you have a nice bubble butt a jockstrap frames it like a picture frames.a work of art. Saw a dude yesterday in the supermarket with a fine ass. He was wearing a black jockstrap under a pair of white basketball shorts. You could see a faint outline of the jock thru the shorts. Nothing lewd but it definitely drew your eye to his best feature. A woman standing next to me at the deli counter noticed me watching him bending over his shopping cart said to me "that's nice."

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear a Bike swimmer's jock. It has a narrower waistband than other jocks, and the pouch is big enough (or stretches enough) to hold my cock and balls in place.

Reactions: lbmaine

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can't advise you on what to buy, just whether to buy. Despite what coaches used to tell us, hardly any man needs a jock for support. After all, the ancient Greeks ran, wrestled, tossed the discus, etc., totally nude w/ zero ill effects.

If you need a jock to keep your package from showing when somebody can see up the leg of the shorts you'll wear, get one. Or if you like the way it looks and/or feels. Otherwise, it's a useless expense. It will be a turn-on for some of us gay guys seeing it in the locker room, on you or lying on the bench, if that matters to you.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Posted the below in another thread but not sure if you saw it.

I'd just buy some haha. My first jockstraps were the Intymen brand. Thought they were good but then I bought some PUMP! and CIN2 and then I realised how much better jockstraps could be!

For PUMP! I've pretty much got the same style jockstraps but different colours. Interestingly enough even though they were all the same size some were more comfortable than the other. I've got the Ninja, Fever, and Thunder jockstraps. Check them out here, http://www.pumpunderwear.com/store/jockstraps.html

I've also got one CIN2 Core Black jockstrap. I really like this one because of the wide band and comfortable pouch. If you want to start with something less "wild" maybe go for this one instead of the mesh style you get with PUMP! Check it out here, https://www.c-in2.com/retail/catalog/show/core-jock-strap?s=319

I still wear normal boxers but prefer to wear jockstraps. If I could I would replace all my underwear for jockstraps haha. Just don't know what my girlfriend would think about that. Also since they're not a "social norm" I hang them to dry in my room so my flat mate doesn't see. I'm kinda hoping that guys pick up on the trend and it becomes a "social norm" and style in underwear.

You look like you go to the gym and as I've mentioned above, they're great for the gym. Less sweat soaked underwear to deal with and gives you good mobility, support, and comfort. I find them best for leg day, all the bending and moving of the leg is much more comfortable with a jockstrap.

My two cents haha. Feel free to message me if you have any more questions, happy to answer and help.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I'm always glad when a dude comes to realize how jockstraps are the best.
On another matter, could someone explain to me the use of "haha" in texts like this? What does "my two cents ha ha" mean? That it's really NOT his opinion? That we shouldn't take him seriously? Help.

candoso00

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm always glad when a dude comes to realize how jockstraps are the best.
On another matter, could someone explain to me the use of "haha" in texts like this? What does "my two cents ha ha" mean? That it's really NOT his opinion? That we shouldn't take him seriously? Help.
Sorry I have a habit of putting in "haha" unnecessarily. What I wrote is my opinion!

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Can't advise you on what to buy, just whether to buy. Despite what coaches used to tell us, hardly any man needs a jock for support. After all, the ancient Greeks ran, wrestled, tossed the discus, etc., totally nude w/ zero ill effects.
Maybe a man doesn't NEED support but some of us sure as hell want it! I hate my junk bouncing around while I'm active, I don't like my balls sticking to my leg when its hot outside, and I don't like needing to lift my balls so I don't sit on them. Keeping things front and center is how I'm most comfortable. Jocks provide support without the wedgies that briefs can give. My current favorite for a comfortable supporter is the McDavid jock.