Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dorset+Sep 14 2005, 05:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dorset &#064; Sep 14 2005, 05:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BBB2.5@Sep 8 2005, 11:55 AM
This is a topic that will never be understood by me. Being a Gay man since the age of 20 now 40. It has always bothered me to hear people refer to a style of dress to  ahve been made for a certain group of people. Take for instance, the huge baggy clothes , that so mnay of the younger kids are wearing today....to me they look like hoods , gang banger and such. Now I now that the deigners did plan on that, but that how it&#39;s being worn. Clothes are clothes....its how we as indivuals have he ablity to  make something so simple into a something crazy. I think .."It&#39;s not my stlye of clothes would be more accepting.
Well fellas...I know I won&#39;t win this case....we have allowed this wording to go on for so long that it&#39;s seems to be acceptable.
:hi:
[post=341478]Quoted post[/post]​
I hear your point and maybe it&#39;s not right to attach a style of clothing to a lifestye but it honestly wasn&#39;t meant to be offensive, I was just calling it as I see it.

I think a bit of that might be because homosexuality is so accepted in European countries that we aren&#39;t as sensitive about it. I have noticed that a lot of you guys from the US become very careful when it comes to dealing with any issues regarding sexuality or race because you don&#39;t want to offend anyone (with a few obvious exceptions)
[post=343084]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I Will have to agree with you there...European people are much open with thier sexuality....I sure would make thing easier here in the states...... :yourock:
:hi: